Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP (1472 Views)

Current Prices On Ccna And Ceh In Either Niit Or Aptech / Practical Experience On Ccna, Ccnp, Mcitp (directory And Exchange 2010),cissp, C / Anybody With Dumps On Ccna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by MyJwell: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
I am into networking but I would like to go for CCNA and CCNP.
I need to know the followings:
How long would it take to become an expert in the two courses, what job offers are available for these professions and in which companies and the how stiff is the competition in getting a job with them.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
MyJwell: I am into networking but I would like to go for CCNA and CCNP.
I need to know the followings:
How long would it take to become an expert in the two courses, what job offers are available for these professions and in which companies and the how stiff is the competition in getting a job with them.

Thanks.

1.How long would it take to become an expert in the two courses = As long as you can learn fast.

2.what job offers are available for these professions and in which companies = You can work as a NOC Engineer, in any of the ISP companies(Telecommunication) in Nigeria(where I also work as a Network Provisioning Engr)
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by MyJwell: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
kunletiwoo:

1.How long would it take to become an expert in the two courses = As long as you can learn fast.

2.what job offers are available for these professions and in which companies = You can work as a NOC Engineer, in any of the ISP companies(Telecommunication) in Nigeria(where I also work as a Network Provisioning Engr)

Thanks @ kunle,

pls do they consider my first degree in employment conditions since my first degree is Marketing.
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
MyJwell:

Thanks @ kunle,

pls do they consider my first degree in employment conditions since my first degree is Marketing.

Irrespective of your first degree, what matters most is your certification and the Skill to back it up, not just the certification though.

Your welcome.
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by lifestyle1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Irrespective of your first degree,
what matters most is your certification and the Skill to back it up, not just the certification though.

Your welcome.

Are you sure about this sir ?
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
life_style:

Are you sure about this sir ?

Funny you.
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by MyJwell: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Irrespective of your first degree, what matters most is your certification and the Skill to back it up, not just the certification though.

Your welcome.

Thanks once again. I am going for the training next week and I hope KarROX is good enough. I would equally appreciate it if you could exchange phone numbers with me because I surely need someone like you on my way up there. 08056599191
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by roluwafu(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2012
Here is a link where you can get materials and more info. http://cbtnuggets.com/it-certifications/410
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by MyJwell: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
hi mr kunle,

kindly let me have ur number here...biosteckie@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: I Need Advise; On CCNA And CCNP by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:02am On Jul 07, 2012
I've got training videos for CCNA and CCNP from CBTNuggets and TrainSignal. Contact me if you are interested. .

(1) (Reply)

Hp 630 Black Screeen Problem / Clean White Samsung Galaxy S4 [2GB RAM/16GB Internal] - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Please Help: Why I'm I Seeing This On My Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.