Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Big Discovery! Where And How To Get Ur Webhosting Company Started On Tiny Budget - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Big Discovery! Where And How To Get Ur Webhosting Company Started On Tiny Budget (576 Views)

Professional And Affordable Web Design And Webhosting Company Nigeria / Professional Web Design And Webhosting Company In Port Harcourt Nigeria / Cheap Website Design Webhosting Company Lagos Nigeria Hurry Now Call 018444254 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Discovery! Where And How To Get Ur Webhosting Company Started On Tiny Budget by TheGuy1(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2012
I just discovered The BIGGEST AWUFF OF ALL TIMES! Do you know you can have an Unlimited Master-Reseller Webhosting and Unlimited Reseller Webhosting Accounts on a shoestring budget? Yes, I have just discovered a webhosting company that is currently doing a promo and is giving out the following:

(1) 100 GIG (100,000MB)Reseller Webhosting space: With this option, you will be given 100,000MB(100BIB)of Reseller Hosting space. With this, you will ber able to host as many sites as possible. You can cut your hosting space from 500MB to as high as 3GIG from N3,000 to N5,000 as you may dim it fit. If you sell 2GIG @ N3,000, You will earn N150,000 when your account get finished. This is going out for a paltry N15,000/Year.
Here, you will be given a FREE domain name,
100,000MB(100Gig) Hosting Space,
A FREE Webdesign,
your own WHM Account,
your own cpanel Account,
A Private Nameservers
247 phone and email support
just for N15,000 per year but only 5 slots are available so hurry while the offer lasts.

(2) Unlimited Master Reseller-webhosting services. Under this arrangement,you will have 5 WHM accounts under you(5 Reseller webhosting accounts)under you, each one of them as well as you can be hosting other websites and all will be working concurrently with out any one affecting the other all at a give away price of N25,000 per year! To explain further, you will be given 500,000MB(500GIG)of Master-Reseller webhosting space,
a FREE Domain Name,
your own Cpanel,
your own WHM account,
your 5 clients WHM accounts(2 setup on demand),
a FREE Website Design,
247 phone and email surpport,
lots more for just N25,000/year.

If you are interested, please contact the person by clicking on contact icon on his site limsnethosting.com. You can also reply this message with any question and i will be ready to provide answers to you.is next to non. Lastly, you can connect with him on facebook typing the name: Lim Usman with white suite and heart and the websites in my profile below my signature. or call 08103591941 NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting / How To Increase Traffic On Your Website / Reliable & Cheap Web Hosting | Cheaper Reseller Hosting | Affordable VPS Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.