Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL (1418 Views)

Soldiers who went AWOL Recalled / Nairalanders That Are Over Hyped/rated / Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2012
In recent weeks it has occurred to me that some Nairalanders from various section that I visit often have been conspicuously missing, The likes of Aloy emeka, tby, olawale, Dr Balogun, Mr Cork, just to mention a few.....reason might be because,
1.Some were banned and heard to operate under a new moniker/username, Pls those who belong to this category should identify themselves

2. Some don't visit again, for reason we active members don't know ourselves, as I know this is a faceless forum, but some of us still know one another in real life... For those in this category can u pls post the well being of that nairaland

3. Some have changed from active poster to Waka-pass.... Just use the thread to mark the register..loll
NL is a faceless forum but those not stop us from watching out 4 one another, some members have posted information here which has really changed our life either directly or indirectly, I see Nairalanders has my extended family
P.S....Mod I posted this in the politics section so it could generate lot of views... U can as well consider it for front page
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by olawalebabs(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2012
ogbeche77: In recent weeks it has occurred to me that some Nairalanders from various section that I visit often have been conspicuously missing, The likes of Aloy emeka, tby, olawale, Dr Balogun, Mr Cork, just to mention a few.....reason might be because,
1.Some were banned and heard to operate under a new moniker/username, Pls those who belong to this category should identify themselves

2. Some don't visit again, for reason we active members don't know ourselves, as I know this is a faceless forum, but some of us still know one another in real life... For those in this category can u pls post the well being of that nairaland

3. Some have changed from active poster to Waka-pass.... Just use the thread to mark the register..loll
NL is a faceless forum but those not stop us from watching out 4 one another, some members have posted information here which has really changed our life either directly or indirectly, I see Nairalanders has my extended family
P.S....Mod I posted this in the politics section so it could generate lot of views... U can as well consider it for front page
I never go AWOL, neither was I ban. Just doing more of reading than posting.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
olawalebab:
I never go AWOL, neither was I ban. Just doing more of reading than posting.
Good to know u re still hanging there
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by olawalebabs(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
ogbeche77:
Good to know u re still hanging there
Thanks for checking
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by tyson55(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Some of the Nl members i appreciate and like their post, but have gone missing for sometime now are; Spikedcylinder,Tewmuch, Deepsight, Oyinda, Orikinla, Eldee, Ujujoan

Have they simply changed their Moniker/Username? Or they stop visiting Nl entirely.

Anyone with useful info about this people, pls share.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
tyson55: Some of the Nl members i appreciate and like their post, but have gone missing for sometime now are; Spikedcylinder,Tewmuch, Deepsight, Oyinda, Orikinla, Eldee, Ujujoan

Have they simply changed their Moniker/Username? Or they stop visiting Nl entirely.

Exactly where on earth is deepsight frm d religious section

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Jarus(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
Brash/Mrcrackles
El-Razur
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Odunnu: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2012
So my MrCork has been AWOL and I didnt know?
I just spoke to Eldee *lol* and he logged in to prove he's hale and hearty.
Ujujoan is doing very well too.
Elrazur is fine too. I may have to 'speak' with him later and get him to come online.
The one person who I havent seen online lately and wish to see again is 'VIARO'. and if he stumbles on this thread please get in touch, come back to NL, i've missed you so much for real.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2012
Odunnu: So my MrCork has been AWOL and I didnt know?
I just spoke to Eldee *lol* and he logged in to prove he's hale and hearty.
Ujujoan is doing very well too.
Elrazur is fine too. I may have to 'speak' with him later and get him to come online.
The one person who I havent seen online lately and wish to see again is 'VIARO'. and if he stumbles on this thread please get in touch, come back to NL, i've missed you so much for real.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Obinoscopy(m): 2:29am On May 08, 2013
Where the hell is Mr & Mrs Crackles? grin
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by CrazyMan(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2013
Radiant
Iice
Jackal
Marlet01
Odunnu lipsrsealed
Nike4luv
Diddy4
Odeku
Ikamefa
Nessel
Free
Akolawole
Loyinka
Justkumi
Oracle
Mamaput
Efani
Kayala
Sam milla
Uche2nna
Elsynera
Gabry
2old4that
Hayprof
Woleprof
Haywhy
Wormedup

Brb with more names.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 6:02am On May 08, 2013
^^Odunnu is on self exile
Jackal = Hannibal. = Sauron = Coogar
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 8:02am On May 08, 2013
CrazyMan: .
Sir, your attention is needed here www.nairaland.com/1276746/how-change-username#15619588
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Creamish(f): 8:46am On May 08, 2013
I miss IICE, Ikamefa, Acidrop, Kitaun, Gamine, Chamotex, IBKaye, Douzy . . .and Inkednerd . .

tyson55: Some of the Nl members i appreciate and like their post, but have gone missing for sometime now are; Spikedcylinder,Tewmuch, Deepsight, Oyinda, Orikinla, Eldee, Ujujoan

Just saw ORIKINLA's posts yday . . so i guess hez still around.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Alaafialoro(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2013
A certain weird personality on NL I notice her absence is CALLOTI
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Freiburger(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2013
How about this guy? I missed him.
https://www.nairaland.com/mrcrackles
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by dominique(f): 10:45am On May 08, 2013
I sometimes think of the pioneers of nl like hot angel, z4m4ever, rhodalyn, chxta, snazzydawn etc and wonder what they're up to now. Odunnu and Chaircover have also been AWOL since last month, hope they're ok sha.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by dominique(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2013
Freiburger: How about this guy? I missed him.
https://www.nairaland.com/mrcrackles

He just went poof without a trace, nobody seems to be able to reach him outside the forum. I wonder what could have happened.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 08, 2013
MrBrownJay should be added to the list
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2013
pweetty4me, goodass, googles, TKB, delagasky,kashmo,whitesturd,nike4luv,chibaby, follypimpin,nana,spikes,gabry,bluespice,ElRazur,versucci etc... cry cry cry
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2013
dominique:

He just went poof without a trace, nobody seems to be able to reach him outside the forum. I wonder what could have happened.
He's aite.. wink
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by almajiri101: 2:07pm On May 08, 2013
Joblessness at new peak.

For those nairalanders that have gone awol had eventually found better life outside nairaland.I refuse to be addicted to any of nairaland sections or nairaland forum itself.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by cdamsel(f): 2:14pm On May 08, 2013
@obe,I saw ujujoans's post yesterday so I believe she is still much around
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by naptu2: 3:02pm On May 08, 2013
dominique: I sometimes think of the pioneers of nl like hot angel, z4m4ever, rhodalyn, chxta, snazzydawn etc and wonder what they're up to now. Odunnu and Chaircover have also been AWOL since last month, hope they're ok sha.

Snazzydawn's on twitter.
Re: Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL by Remii(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Idowuogbo:
pweetty4me, goodass, googles, TKB, delagasky,kashmo,whitesturd,nike4luv,chibaby, follypimpin,nana,spikes,gabry,bluespice,ElRazur,versucci etc... cry cry cry

whitestud got married last weekend at ib, happy married life to her.

(1) (Reply)

OOU Convocation At Last!! / Ongoing Dstv Drifta Fraud / 10 Advantages Of Being Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.