Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ (1908 Views)

How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Became A Believer In God / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / Redemption Song: Bob Marley's Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2012
It is good news to my ears to know that Bob Marley actually committed his life to Christ long before he died of cancer.

Read all about it in the suggested links below:

http://au.christiantoday.com/article/bob-marley-was-christian-long-before-death-said-to-have-called-upon-jesus-on-his-deathbed/12783.htm

http://beginningandend.com/bob-marley-rasta-believer-jesus-christ/

Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by LogicMind: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2012
OLAADEGBU: It is good news to my ears to know that Bob Marley actually committed his life to Christ long before he died of cancer.

Read all about it in the suggested links below:

http://au.christiantoday.com/article/bob-marley-was-christian-long-before-death-said-to-have-called-upon-jesus-on-his-deathbed/12783.htm

http://beginningandend.com/bob-marley-rasta-believer-jesus-christ/

don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2012
Logic Mind:

But you believe only when it suits you, no?
Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by logicboy: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2012
Olaadegbu, you are smarter than this......Bob Marley died a rastafarian! Dont let Jamaican Rastafarians swear for you!

Stop copying and pasting lies from the internet.

As for that hypocritical douch£ called Rastamouse.......
Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by jagunlabi(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2012
LOL!! Bob Marley a christian!! LMAO!!!! cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by emsquare(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2012
Logic Mind:

Hmmmm
Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy: Olaadegbu, you are smarter than this......Bob Marley died a rastafarian! Dont let Jamaican Rastafarians swear for you!

Stop copying and pasting lies from the internet.

As for that hypocritical douch£ called Rastamouse.......

I know you will like to think so. Again there is joy in heaven over one sinner that repents.

"Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents" (Luke 15:10).
Re: Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
I can now see through the lyrics of Bob Marley's redemption song that he was like Cornelius who was truly searching before he eventually found Christ. It is better late than never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJHgMD1S0bg

" Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly.

Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
"Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look?
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got ot fulfill the book.

Won't you help to sing
"Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.
===================(guitar break)==================

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look?
Yes, some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil the book.

Won't you help to sing
'Cause all I ever had:
Redemption songs:
These songs of freedom,
Songs of freedom."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Young Christian Lady's Torment On HELL. / PHOTOS: Emissaries Of An Iconic Religion - By Adolphos Opara / Pastor Samson Ayorinde And Dr. Sign Fireman Collabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.