Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Infisoye Baba Mo Ri È(i See You) Pls Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Infisoye Baba Mo Ri È(i See You) Pls Help (1584 Views)

FAIRCHANCE.!! Otalenu!(baba IJEBU) / Baba Ijebu's Lottery Bonanza On Saturday....can He Pay All Winners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infisoye Baba Mo Ri È(i See You) Pls Help by Tbase2: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls man i have a little bit of a problem i went to the cafe to browse with my psp i payed for time after scaning and saving the cafe wifi address i logged in to it with the psp browser and i inserted the code i was giving this was were the problem started actually after logging i was typing a web address into it and it coud'nt browse i also try connecting to psp store and i got an error message his it something i did'nt do right or his it a fault from the cafe server i just want to know how you configured yours the first day you started browsing on it pls i will really appreciate your help and thanks for the other helps
Re: Infisoye Baba Mo Ri È(i See You) Pls Help by Infoseye(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2012
T'base:
Pls man i have a little bit of a problem i went to the cafe to browse with my psp i payed for time after scaning and saving the cafe wifi address i logged in to it with the psp browser and i inserted the code i was giving this was were the problem started actually after logging i was typing a web address into it and it coud'nt browse i also try connecting to psp store and i got an error message his it something i did'nt do right or his it a fault from the cafe server i just want to know how you configured yours the first day you started browsing on it pls i will really appreciate your help and thanks for the other helps

Sorry about the late reply, what error where you getting exactly?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A PSP For Sale, Anybody? / XBOX GAMERS !!-how To Subscribe For Xboxlive And Play Online Games From Nigeria / Gl Tools.....enhance Ur Android Gaming Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.