Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Programming Aspirant - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Aspirant (1161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Aspirant by r2VIRUS: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
I'd love to be a professional programmer but can just afford to buy or download books. Can somebody plz gimme directions. I downloaded VB from the web some time ago, and i been studyin but i dont seem to have learnt much since weeks.

The question i ask myself is this, is VB a good startin ground?
Re: Programming Aspirant by prodam(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2012
yes it is.
i hope u are ready for the journey.. if not, prepare your mind first..its not interesting at the beginning..
SUCCESS!!!
Re: Programming Aspirant by r2VIRUS: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
Thanks
Re: Programming Aspirant by GideonG(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Have a plan first...
Decide to be a good programmer, think about it all the time, have a huge passion for it, for your enthusiasm determine your altitude.
Start learning immediately whether you are ready or not....

I recommend You start with HTML=>CSS=>JAVASCRIPT=>PHP AND MYSQL
start on your own, from w3schools.com, you dont need to go to the school except if you have big cash to throw around
you can self-learn own your own at first... it will make you to be a better programmer in the future.

Write a written plan to follow so that you can be doing something every blessed day towards the actualisation of your dreams
and make you you work your plan.

Your Passion is very very important.
Re: Programming Aspirant by Daovris: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
Life is not the word, the sharp eyes visible wonderful expressions; Book is the word of life, rich feelings in people deeply understood.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How About Nigerian Versions Of This Tech Cos? / Mypaga Payment Gateway For WHMCS / Whos Interested In My Nokia Lumia 1020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.