Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Much Would You Pay To Learn : - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Pay To Learn : (816 Views)

How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name / I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once / How Do You Pay For Domain Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Pay To Learn : by shole(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hello Gentlemen and ladies,
Comm'n trying to sound coperate you know grin grin grin. Well dont be surprised by the topic header, Yes i actually want to know how much you are willing to pay to learn how to get everything online for free!!! shocked shocked shocked Yes FREE!!!!! smiley smiley smiley I will greatly appreciate it if replies are ,given to this very sensitive question.
The purchase of internet marketing resources is an investment on its own, now imagine yourself at the helms of everything, you having access to any product you want ( Recently released or old in stock).

The original plan for the internet is to transmit informations for free, this was used in the USA before smart guys started making it happen just using the internet, well the question once agian is this:

"HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY, TO LEARN HOW TO GET ANYTHING ONLINE FREE!!!"

www.soladollar.shoutmix.net
www.soladollar..com
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Learn : by wany(f): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2007
ol boy na whaoooooooooo,this is why africa will for ever remain in ardent poverty,every small information we odd and turn it into a money making venture knowing an average nigerian financial situation.how will I.T ever get to the grass root.we should be one big family in nairaland shareing and developing one another this boils out to wealth creation and ict capacity building. cool
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Learn : by my2cents(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2007
wany,

what shole is advertising is nothing new. It's what is done in the US and they aren't in, "ardent poverty".

It's a free market. As long as there are those willing to fall for what is being offered (anything for that matter), people like shole will always be in business. On the other hand, if no one is interested or a competitor comes up with something better, if shole doesn't adapt, he goes out of business. It's that simple.

Let the free market reign. It's what has kept the world economy afloat. It is what is responsible for the very site you are posting on.
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Learn : by shole(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
Thanks for the defence my2cents,

This is not a small information as you've said it is wany, rather its an hot info products which is already generating replies, someone even said he will be willing to pay $5000. Commn, even foreigners want to learn it, think of what you will achieve with this simple info.

How much will you be willing to pay to learn this secret method of getting things for free?

soladollar..com
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Learn : by dafidixone(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2007
Africa my Africa! grin Our brothers Keeper or Killer? If your idea really worth it. Be bold, name your Price and come out clear with what you have to Offer. For crying out Loud how will I put a consideration on what has not got a detail. Is this an Abra-ca-da-bra? undecided Shine your shocked

(1) (Reply)

How/where Can I Get Web Design Jobs? / Buy A Hyip Script Now. / How Much Will You Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.