Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos (2332 Views)

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student / What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit / A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos by 2rutalk1: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls, I need your advice. I have been running a cyber cafe business for years but the market for the business is shrinking seriously coupled with epileptic power supply, which is threatening to paralyze the business completely.

Meanwhile, I have a cash savings of N2m and I don't think it will make business sense to invest the money in this same cafe business. Therefore, I need your advice on a good business I can start in Lagos with this money. Your kind and mature contribution will be highly appreciated. God bless you
Re: A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos by duzz: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2012
why not try biscuit production with my model of biscuit line model DXB225,although your amount is not up to the cost but I am offering summer payment plan that will allow you a down payment of around a little bit over your amount and the remaining paid in monthly installment option, contact at matheworama@gmail.com for quotation

Re: A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos by 2sexy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2012
If I were you, I would venture into realestate. I shared 2 solid tips that in my thread... Just search the forum for "if you need an idea to make money... This is all I can offer"
Re: A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos by Buchika: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
2sexy: If I were you, I would venture into realestate. I shared 2 solid tips that in my thread... Just search the forum for "if you need an idea to make money... This is all I can offer"
can you give the link where you give the tips
Re: A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos by Realdealer(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
I know a good guy in Italy that help people grow economically in Nigeria by helping them buy MADE IN ITALY original and good quality products and he will send to you to the address you will give him, just for you to sell in Nigeria and make your profits confortably. He has a Nigerian investment registered company with offices in lagos. You can start with even little amount for stuffs like Best quality Italian Gold Jewelries, Italian Shoes for ladies & men, Italian Suits, Italian ladies Bags for occassions and cassuals etc. He will direct you more on places or kinds of offices you can sell Italian products in your own area where must people he directed were successfull. You may even get a binding contract with him for any amount you are investing for your business to asure you of the safety of your money untill you get your products. I will only give to you his info with his consent if you inbox me now at methodius72@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Making / The Best 3D Printing Company In Nigeria- Brainwire / We sell Baking Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.