Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever (2226 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by nicetohave(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2006
Now before you jump at me cause i tagged it the best movie ever, hear me out:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/man-on-fire.htm

I pasted the link for the full review of the movie for the benefit of those who havent seen the movie

but i am not here to talk about the movie, where I am going is really this:

Can you kill the man who tried to kill you? Yes or No? If he is part of an organization, should you kill the organizers? If you could, would you?

please take time to read the review, long though but makes an interesting reading take time to think about the question and; Lets here your view.

by the way if you havent seen the movie, go grab a copy!
Re: Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by Free(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2006
yea nice2have

that was a good movie, Ma man denzel doing his thing as always
I LOVE Denzel , all his movies from training day, glory
uuumm i just love him, kiss kiss kiss
You should see his new movie , the inside man, is pretty good
Re: Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by Oracle(m): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2006
yeah denzel was really cool i mean hot
the movieis damn interesting i felt like crying
Re: Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by Ciaralover(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2006
I cried when i saw that movei!!!
other fave from denzel
Glory
training day
Cry freedom
and more
Re: Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by Efani(m): 1:09am On Apr 05, 2006
its not da best movie ever tho
Re: Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by tobicoker(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2006
This is how i see it: It all depends on the kind of person you are. I wouldn't think of killing anyone, ordinarily, but if someone tried to kill me and i escaped, then i would report the person to the police, hoping they would take care of that person. But if the police won't do anything and am not prepared to run away, then i might take my chances with the guy, at least that way i know i could plead for self defense cos i had reported the person to the police. However, if the person belongs to an organization that is powerful then i'll just zap, unless i am alligned to a stronger organization that can handle their organization. But these are stuffs movies are made of. I hope i really would never have cause to consider killing anybody.
Re: Man On Fire: The Best Movie Ever by iice(f): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2007
Not one of the best and Tony Scott can go overboard sometimes with all these his camera angles

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Cinema's & Galleria - Bayelsa State / Interstellar : Do You Find It Confusing? / Deadpool 2 2018 Movie 480p MKV MP4 HD Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.