Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. (7409 Views)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. by eleazon(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2012
Re: Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. by Reuben2012(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Well as u said,when u ave consulted ur doctor and this issue still occur,i think u shld be more spritual about it may be by consulting one of us pastor cos there is nothing God can not do but still dont stop going to hospital for medical advice.it is well with u
Re: Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. by Blendy77(f): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2012
My Dear don't let anyone deceive you. Fluid rushing out of your body doesn't necessarily mean spiritual problems. Most women experience this especially if u stand up immediately after meeting with your husband. Most Drs advice u elevate ur waist with a pillow after mating and also lie down for at least 10-20mins before standing up. That is if u're sure everything other test is ok. Since its 2 years you've been married, get ur hubby to do SFA, you should do hormone assay especially day 21 to show u're ovulating. And if these 2 tests looks ok, consider doing HSG to be sure ur tubes are free. If the results comes out clean, then just relax and trusts God. I'm not ruling out the fact that spiritual problems does exist but do all the medicals n be sure u're clean b4 pursueing any pastor for deliverance. Lots and loads of baby dust ur way.

1 Like

Re: Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. by dramakwin(f): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2012
embarassed
Re: Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. by supereagle(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
It is called EDA in yoruba. They have herbal way of handling in yoruba land.
Re: Help! Fluid Rushes Out After 2-3min Of Ejaculatn. by Factism(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2012
a

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 29 2020 In Nigeria / Health Benefits Of Onions / Live A Healthy Life And Remedy To All Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.