Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September (951 Views)

Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / If You Are Going For Nysc This July,lshare What You Intend To Do For The Next On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September by Luxythere: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
Please I need some help on how to get into the NYSC program as I left Uni in 2007 and have been living in the UK since then but my Dad is insisting I go for NYSC I have no idea how to get back into the system. I schooled in a Nigerian University.
Please help.

I have placed this in travel as I have no idea where to put it and since I will be travelling back home for NYSC it seemed appropriate.
Re: Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September by DisGuy: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
You might want to get in touch with your school to put your name forward for NYSC, it's in batches so follow up to get you name on the next list

Get in touch NYSC to find out the process of registering in the state HQ

Make sur eyou still have your documents from the university
Re: Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September by Luxythere: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Dis Guy: You might want to get in touch with your school to put your name forward for NYSC, it's in batches so follow up to get you name on the next list

Get in touch NYSC to find out the process of registering in the state HQ

Make sur eyou still have your documents from the university

Thank you very much
Do you know how I can contact NYSC from the UK ...They do not seem to have any phone no on their website.
Will contact my school 1st thing on Monday.
Re: Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September by DisGuy: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/statesec1.php

dont hold your breathe, best thing is to get someone with a current contact number to call

perharps a recent Corper
Re: Left School In 2007 And Want To Take Part In NYSC This September by Odunnu: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
To the best of my knowledge, NYSC has no direct say in this since you were not a foreign student.
The way it works is, write to your school or get someone to stand in for you physically and get mobilized for the next batch.
What school did you graduate from BTW?

(1) (Reply)

Accident Involving New Batch B Corp Members In Zaria / An Incredible Business Opportunity For Outgoing Corps Members / NYSC| Lagos Batch B Complete Kits Deliver To Lagos Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.