Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? (20446 Views)

Poll: Who do think has more SWAG!!! Lagos or Abuja babes

Lagos babies: 62% (118 votes)
Abuja babies: 37% (72 votes)
This poll has ended

Lagos Or Abuja? / Who Got More Swag?read And Choose / Ladies And Gents: Meet A Dog With Swag (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by sweetcocoa(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Loolzzzz!

No mind dat morrasukura jare! Bcus I dey hia dey form Basira she think sey I dey her "buy gala buy gala 50 naira" associa.

Intete!

grin grin,Nothing does you jorh,just free the matter,you know say no be everybody dey understand how we roll here.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: grin grin,Nothing does you jorh,just free the matter,you know say no be everybody dey understand how we roll here.
D insect don locate shitzzz so Badosky is on mode sempe.

Anywayssss...... Bck to thread, omo Eko is wassup ojere! grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Kologie: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Abuja is a convergence zone for all the ashewos in nigeria. 80% of all the babes are in the business of selling 'kpekus' to men who are hooked on it. They re every where in the city in different class & guise. Na here u go see ashewo wey dey wear buba and wrapper dey hustle. Abuja slogan should have be 'CENTER FOR DICK AND PUXXY'.cheesy As for swag, Lasgiddy babes are more swagalicious.

1 Like

Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Koolking(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
ekwy nwa: Eko for show grin, Lagos chicks for sure tongue

rflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dguy you funny die
hahahahahha
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
Kologie: Abuja is a convergence zone for all the ashewos in nigeria. 80% of all the babes are in the business of selling 'kpekus' to men who are hooked on it. They re every where in the city in different class & guise. Na here u go see ashewo wey dey wear buba and wrapper dey hustle. Abuja slogan should have be 'CENTER FOR DICK AND PUXXY'.cheesy As for swag, Lasgiddy babes are more swagalicious.
May u walk and Neva jam HIV jare!

Oh no dey no dat tin! but u are teaching dem dat tin!

U no d rest rite? wink grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
What do yOU. Call swag? Lagos gals are the bomb!!!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by killuminati(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
Agrika: They cant be compared to anambra gals
do you mean Igbo girls? grin
Agrika: They cant be compared to anambra gals
do you mean Igbo girls?
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by elampiro(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
mamalola19: you all fail to understand that no matter where a babe might be,
she was either was born in lag and schooling elsewhere or lives else where but would surely visit lag for fun,
buying of clothes, weavon, cream at yaba and making of the right hair in the right salon.
A complete babe has connection to lagos one way or the other.
Unilag alone is land of plenty, hail akokites! Lagos has the combination of everything.
Any babe you find in other parts must have been born and bred in Lag or visits lag often for a good fucck, to open her eyes, step up so as to meet up, carry aristo, meet maga, outshine when she returns to her base.
lagos is a combination of all tribes so more variety

You wrote like someone who has never left Lagos all his life. Imagine you saying girls coming to Lag (Yaba) to buy clothes and make hair. Try and visit places like Benin, PH and Calabar. Goods and products are brought in strait from abroad to Benin City. To me, the average Lagos girl lack swag compared to what I have seen in other places. I don't blame them, the stress in Lag is too much. Traffic alone won't allow one to drive around freely.
My honest opinion.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
Abuja babes rules!!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Shandymore: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Abuja babes n lagos babes who swag than the other one? i will say lagos babes are more swag than Abuja babes; why because lagos babes had long time into social life n they are more exposure than Abuja babes.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by yungboss(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nairaland is a forum of 'laffs'. Whenever i want 2laugh i just come here.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by r231(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2012
ID & ndidibabe make una take your time o

if una no wan get ban just cut it out undecided

kis and make up grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
^Her lips got mould on it,i wud rada kiss a baboon grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by ndidibabe(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^Her lips got mould on it,i wud rada kiss a baboon grin
You need some non-tropical food.
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
ndidibabe: You need some non-tropical food.
and u need to down some monkey toes to b registered sane grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by johnwell(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
bennyraz: Destination of all d fyne chicks in abj. Hav u eva heard of woman boku village in Abj? Or zimbabwe in Abj? U wud meet all types, or sort of women there. A man once bleeped his sister who he taught was in school. U might hav seen dat story in d papers grin
Bros, I feel you.
@OP... Akwa Ibom Ado OK!
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by valdubem(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
conome: Abuja babes are originally from Lagos

shut d Bleep up! who told U abuja girls re originally from lagos? pls if u dnt knw what to say......keep mute
Re: Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? by UncleJJ(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
I got to say i have learnt alot from this thread - however, I have stayed in Lagos for 4yrs and i still come and go as i please ; I stay in Abj for now (9 months or so) and i got to say :

Lagos girls are cool but they have swagger n all that but so do Abuja girls and girls from other "cities". I believe Lagosian's still think Lagos is still "Lagos" when in reality it has lost all the advantages it used to have in the past. As technology and globalization have continued to breach mental divided so will Lagos relevance continue to fall.

Lagos babes are not better than Abuja babes - the average runs girl in Lasgidi cant compare to the average runs girl in Abuja. Look at it from the cost of living/standard of living, shopping and general chick maintenance in Abuja is quite high. A girl in Lagos can buy a "replica" Louis V @ 10k while the Abuja chick gets it for 18 - 25.

Dont even compare Lagos babes to P/H , cos na for that side you go Bleep up pass. Lagos girls no fine - dem only get big ny.as.h and boobs . Abuja girls have certain high class qualities - them are more standard girls in Abuja than in Lagos.

Mostly age wise - you find some good looking girls in 20's in Abuja. And unlike Lagos - where you have to go to schools to pick up some good choices in Abuja you see them in various places. And every Abuja girls wears very alluring perfumes unlike lagos -where you meet 10 in 3 days girls and they all wore the same scent and your talking bout class. Abuja guy go pay more for service than most Lagos guys - putting into consideration most guys here have alot of family money to spend.

I am only talking about runs girls - i dont know anything about "home types" or similar. Though, if you were looking for home grown types - Abuja will still be the best place as most of them come from respectable backgrounds "daddy got money types" .

Will be going to P/H for the new year so when i return i will give my review on P/H girls but for now its Abuja girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Metre Online / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.