Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend (2021 Views)

Am Xo Lonely... I Need A Close Friend. / I'm So Lonely, I Need A Girl / I Am So Lonely- I Need A Sweet Girl From V.i,lekki Or G.r.a Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Uchegoziem(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
Pls friends,i need advice on how to start making friends again. I'm a married woman,but separated with my hubby because i couldn't live with a man as heartless as him. We got married 4 years ago,but i discovered after our wedding dat everything abt him was fake. He had no job nd lived in d villa. But claimed to live nd work in PH. I found out later nd confronted him,he begged me nt to go since i was d only person who could help him change. I accepted because i luved him and was ready to bring d change since he was ready for it and since we r both graduates,i believe we can always get our feet back if we worked together. Little did i knw how wrong i was. Few months into d wedding,i went for youth service and invited him to live with me there while i helped him apply in some plces. But he turned my service year into a miserable one by always beating me each time i go to church,with d excuse that he doesn't fear anyone,even God. Dat was when he told me he was a cult guy. He drinks a lot and smoked weed. He doesn't give me money,rather i spent all d money i earned on him hoping dat he'll change. When i gave birth to my first child,he abandoned my child and i on d road nd i had to go to my parents to stay with my family. For almost two years, we were separated and i roamed the streets of lagos in search of a job i neva got. I only depended on friends and family for sustainance. Finally a friend gave me 30k to start any biz,i came bk to owerri nd started selling OK wears. Few moths later,he called and appologized for all he did to me and want a reunion. Friends advised dat i shld accept him since he has begged, but my family was against it. Considering my baby nd d fact dat i already wedded him,i went bak. But i didn't knw i got it wrong again, cos as i took in with my second baby, he started ignoring us. He'll go out and come bk anytime he wnts without caring abt me nd my baby. He took all d money i was doing biz with. Anytime a girl called him, he'll go. With time,i got infected dat i had a very irritating discharge dat kept me unconfortable for weeks. I complained to him,all he said was dat i should take kia of myself. And dat if i die in his house,he'll will just bury me nd move on. My health was deteriorating and he didn't kia. I had to call my baby sis who arranged a taxi with her money. Dat was how i walked away with my baby and pregnancy. Months later,i gave birth to a baby boy. Till now i'm taking care of them with d help of friends. I'm yet to get a job or raise money to get trained in any handwork. He doesn't care if we live or not. And i'm just stuck in my world without friends(both male and female) i don't knw where and how to start making friends again. I go to bed every night hoping to find happiness again. I'm happy with my kids,but i'm nt happy cos i feel so alone
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Odunnu: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
What a sad story. I'm really amazed at the strings you knitted.
Didnt you date this dude before marrying him?
A man who has no authority above him is in my opinion, a beast. How could you be in a relationship and yet not know regular things about this dude?
Good a thing you are out of his house, stay out if you must secure your future.
@all: this is an exact scene that plays out whenever a sister becomes desperate to get married.
May God save us all

1 Like

Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by optimistD(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
there is always light at the end of every tunnel. Let ur experience make you stronger and not weaker. At this point, u dnt need self pity or regret, rather you should live for tomorrow. yesterdays are gone and gone for ever. tomorrows are promising with lots of goodies.

I am a man but I tell u that some men are Beast in human nature. i say this with proofs. Just take good kia of those kids as if your life depends on it and always dont fail draw them close to God for good moral upbringing. At times men don worth the trouble.

At times I think marriage is over rated. I dnt advocate for divorce, bt wat if it is not working? Please live ur life and 4get the boy u call man.
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Splendid4(f): 9:27pm On May 03, 2012
Call me on 08105977902.its alright
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Winner11: 11:37am On May 04, 2012
I am a single Parent. i am also very, very lonely. Av looking for a companion. I think you are going to be a good companion.
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2012
What a touching story...hmmm....you are far, would have introduced u to someone u can helping to sell products for, plus pray, I may contact u again if something works, just interested in making sure your kids have better tomorrow, but be strong, prayerful & faithful to God and He will surprise you, even though it doesn't come very fast now that u need His help, be steadfast, He will surely help u. God is with u!
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Michky: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
If u stil nd a friend, please reach me at michky54@yahoo.com (n.b. Dat 54 in my email does not indicate my age. Infact, am nt even close). However, am lonely and need some1 2 talk 2 aswel. Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon. U'r nt alone.
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
so men rili do change afta marriage?
God help us single o
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
and the people say! Amen
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Dagods(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dat make's both of us,we r now in d advise/companion seeker's club,welcome 2 da club,poor us.
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by ayobase(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dyt: so men rili do change afta marriage?
God help us single o

So, no be only women abi?
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by ayobase(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Splendid4: Call me on 08105977902.its alright

Good heart there.
U shld have made it more private.
NLers?
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Dyt(f): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
ayobase:

So, no be only women abi?

I v always bn of d opinion dat changes in women r caused my men
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by ayobase(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dyt:

I v always bn of d opinion dat changes in women r caused my men

More often caused by women!
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Dyt(f): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

More often caused by women!

N men r so weak so let it get 2 dem, hence display dere weakness by hittin er
Smh
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Owaza2001: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Such a touching story, but I think the guy in question may be acting out of frustration cos you might neva knw hw a man feels without any money. However, I wud advice you hold on to God for intervention and liberation for his acting to enable him to a better person, with this I think you might save a soul instead of leaving hin for another man, cos the devil u knw as far better than the angel you don't know as they said. Gud luck and may God give you the heart and strenght to move on, kias
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by ayobase(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Dyt:

N men r so weak so let it get 2 dem, hence display dere weakness by hittin er
Smh

Our weakness is sometimes attributed to the love we have for them.
Hit a woman?
The man is still a boy then!
Re: Seriously Lonely. I Need A Friend by Dyt(f): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
oh rili
love u say

(1) (Reply)

9ja Singles Connect Whatsapp Dating Group For Nigerian / Married, Happy And Ready To Mingle / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Ladies..lets Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.