Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

How To Start Your Own Entertainment Comapny (music) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start Your Own Entertainment Comapny (music) (1298 Views)

Start Your Own Website Hosting Business Now Now. / Start Your Business With As Little As #25,000 / Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Entertainment Comapny (music) by Olawaleiou(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
My name is Olabanji Olawale. I am the Ceo of IOU-Concept (Nigeria).I am into business development and Branding (Entertainment).We have more than six years experience and we have built alot of contacts and connection.

You can learn how to
1.start your own entertainment company
2.Brand and develop sellable products
3.Promote your brand
4.Keep the brand relevant in a very competitive industry
5.Rebrand (If need be)
6.Remain viable.
7.Links to technical patners that will help maintain quality of brand and products.

Check out our website @ www,ipermusic.com
and facebbok page @ www.facebook.com/Ipercussion Naija

(1) (Reply)

Uk High Quality Men's Shoes Clearance Sales - Up To 60% Off / **distributors Wanted**make N25, 000 Profit When You Invest 100, 000 / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.