Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. (1917 Views)

How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria / 90% Of Posts In The Business And Money Section Are Scams? / Forbidden Topics: MLM, HYIP, E-Gold, Forex, Affiliate Links & Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Olupraise: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
I have come to the conclusion that all HYIPs are scams. while trying to raise funds for my academics. I invested part of the fee with an HYIP tradingfxworld.com (16, April)They didnt even pay me once, to show how wicked some people could be. Like they are just out to defraud people. I dont know what else to say than to say It is well.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
You make it sound like Rhema, its common knowledge. Sorry about your loss.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Samcathe: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dats nt the end of ur life,you just need to get over it and move on
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Booty4me: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
Samcathe: Dats nt the end of ur life,you just need to get over it and move on
eh samcathe help d op na. Giv him d genuine hyip site u have
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Samcathe: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
I dont like inviting people to hyip, some will think it is because of the commission som1 wil earn and i only want to start givin people that only ask wilinly
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by lazeal: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2012
I have to say this now or more people will fall prey to this monsters.

The rule of money has never changed and it would never change. The rule of money is universal.

In the bible, God told Adam that he would have to work before he could eat-- NO MORE GARDEN OF EDEN!

What do I mean? It means that any investment venture that seem like its so easy to make money should never be trusted. Any investment system that does not require you to work is a scam in most cases. Those who promoted HYIP bact then did so to eat people's money.

The problem with most people today is that they want to eat without working and this does not happen without getting hurt.

It does not mean that people don't make money online but you have to work hard. I spent hours every day to read and read and read how money is made online and this went on more for than 3 years. That is the price we ought to pay to get any meaningful return in investments.

There are better ways you could have made your money back if you knew what I know today. I am in school and by God's grace, I will be making stupendous cash online from my NYSC camp while others corp members get paid peanuts as salary. I will start with just =N= 15K and I would build it to =N= 100k in my first month.

Some people might say how is this possible?

It is possible if you have the knowledge

It is possible if you have a system in place.

It is possible if you know how the internet works.

It is possible if you know how to target niches and offer value.

It is possible if you know how to solve people's problem.

It is possible if you are willing to help people in their businesses and put a smile on their face.

It is possible if you are willing to learn...

And the most surprising thing is that I would do this without selling any info like I see people do these days. I will only sell info after I have implemented my strategy after 6 months...

OP... I believe you have heard of other money making system such as google adsense, affiliate marketing, info marketing, copywriting etc. If yes I would like to know if you are interested in them. If you are, this is how I download books online free---> [PDF] 'NAME OF THE BOOK HERE OR THE KEYWORD'

I have downloaded countless books using this method, same books people pay top dollar for.

It is 60%-70% success with method. I believe this is good enough.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2012
Samcathe: I dont like inviting people to hyip, some will think it is because of the commission som1 wil earn and i only want to start givin people that only ask wilinly
Please shed more light, how good are ur hyips and for how long have they been paying you.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by bigx(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2012
You're not expecting an accurate/honest answer right?
blink182: Please shed more light, how good are ur hyips and for how long have they been paying you.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by buzor(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2012
lets put it straight and simple...all online investments re scams
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
bigx: You're not expecting an accurate/honest answer right?
Why shouldn't ℓ̊ ?
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by bigx(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
blink182: Why shouldn't ℓ̊ ?

The best answer you would probably get is a request for your email address.. Then most likely an attempt to sell you an e-book on "1 million best paying HYIP's"
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by ITbomb(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
lazeal: .
If you are, this is how I download books online free---> [PDF] 'NAME OF THE BOOK HERE OR THE KEYWORD'

I have downloaded countless books using this method, same books people pay top dollar for.

It is 60%-70% success with method. I believe this is good enough.
The link didn't show pls
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
bigx:

The best answer you would probably get is a request for your email address.. Then most likely an attempt to sell you an e-book on "1 million best paying HYIP's"

lol, would give him the benefit of doubt.

Still requesting.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by 2sexy(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2012
oh sorry. type it into google
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by 2sexy(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2012
ITbomb:
The link didn't show pls
type it into google and check page 1 throûgh 5
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by brainchild78(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2012
Its very sad that you fell victim to such a bogus scheme. The truth is that in order to succeed in this day and age you must avail yourself to the right (genuine/authentic) information. Whether we like it or not knowledge is king.

There are many people accross the globe making handsome earnings for themselves silently and the interesting thing is that they are average people. Alot of money making opportunities on or offline do not require any form of initial capital but rather require an idea, access to correct information, and ultimately a positive frame of mind. If you interested in getting more information, visit the link in my signature below.
Cheers and wishing you abundant success.
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by knowledge4(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2012
In several posts on this forum,i have stated very clearly that HYIP Schemes are all scams
Also,that many of the MLM Companies operating in Nigeria are scams.
it has been explained how to identify a genuine and a scam MLM business before registering with any.
Nigerians will never learn!
Re: All HYIP Are Scams. Nothing More Nothing Less. by beautyuche: 1:07pm On May 02, 2012
sorry about your loss.i was skeptical when i started the hyip tin but today i am better informed i know people who make a good living from hyip.funny part is they are all nigerians.As it is now i wish i have more money to put in.
My advice do not sit back believing u have ur money in a system then u just cash in NO u also work and by working i mean u read a lot far and wide (sorry but dat d black man disease).
I also find it difficult talking about hyip in our system like sum one said all online biz are scam and most people believe u talk about it 4 ur commission sake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Brood Broilers / WHERE Can I Buy Used Bb, Iphone And Ipad Online / GTB Naira Master Card Limit For Foreign Transaction Now $1000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.