Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option (6823 Views)

Just Cleared Honda Accord 2002 (american Specs) For Sale / TOYOTA CAMRY SPECIAL EDITION 2002 (AMERICAN SPECS) / Honda Accord 2002 American spec (Baby boy ) for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
keep the calls coming
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by gizzy10: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2012
pleaase send price:annafuvwe@yahoo.com,wud be eagerly waiting
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
sent
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2012
available
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
The lucky buyer saw this car from China. He sent someone from Kaduna to pick the car. The guy was so happy to take this car away taday. Since the first time you saw the car on nairaland, you kept calling and asking me to hold the car for you. Your driver left Kaduna to Abuja yesterday, got to Lagos late last night, we went to the bank this morning, and the bank transaction went smoothly. At the end, we both happy to do business together. Thanks for your business.
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Smartabey(m): 2:39am On May 01, 2012
i've been busy ni,otherwise i wud have replied,i buy cars to resell,my profession does nt totally allow me 2 to go acros borders so often as it oughts to be,i buy to resell 2 ma collegues in the hospital,so nairaland is one of many opportunities for me to do business without me having to be completely away 4rm my primary assignment and calling,i only requested 4 simple questions as pertaining to ur advertised product,things that ought 2 be there in the first place bt u kept giving unfounded excuses which i believe is nt supposed 2 be 4rm any dealer with business acumen.at least thank God u later responded 2 mails as i earlier advised.,it make life,busines and negotiation better.safe.ciao
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 3:39am On May 01, 2012
If you were so keen about those information you requested for, I believe you would have called the phone number I provided to schedule to see the engine and VIN Number. Why should I worry about those information you were looking for with all the information I already posted here? All you had to do was to go there yourself and see for yourself.
Re: Just Arrived! Super Clean Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 American Spec- Full Option by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 20, 2012
For those of you who are still calling for this car, it has been sold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

❎❎❎SOLD SOLD SOLD❎❎❎2006 Toyota Camry XLE In Ibadan 1.8m / Toyota Camry 2000 Model,white Color Very Clean For Sale / A Nigerian Used 2002 Model Golf 4 Automatic Gear 6 M0nth Used For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.