Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When are you gonna answer my own question too, ow many good and bad seasons have Hazard had since joining Chelsea?

2. How has he been inconsistent as a Chelsea player.?

3. Has Bale been always Consistent as a Madrid player?

Can u compare Hazard of 2014/15 season to Harzard of 2015/16 season?? That's wot m talking about CONSISTENCY!!

If u don't agree, pls kindly explain to me how Harzard has been consistent. I'm serious tho.. Really wanna knw wat u have in mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

Pls tell me u r joking. World class player that has never won a CL.... Even Kelechi Iheanacho and Odion Ighalo had better stats than him last season.

Is Ibra a World class player or not?
Is Thiago silva a World class player of not?
Is Aguero a World class player or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

Can u compare Hazard of 2014/15 season to Harzard of 2015/16 season?? That's wot m talking about CONSISTENCY!!

If u don't agree, pls kindly explain to me how Harzard has been consistent. I'm serious tho.. Really wanna knw wat u have in mind.

Can you compare Bale of 2013/2014 to Bale of 2014/2015?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

See key stats below for Hazard between 2012 and 2015

Notice that he improved or at least maintained his attacking input till the horror of last season which was clearly an anomaly...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Trendlona would also notice that Hazard has actually got off to a very bright start again this season, though it remains to be seen if this form can be maintained.

So I want to know what consistency is.

Does struggling with injury as part of a team that really struggled last season count as a lack of consistency? I don't know who brought you guys here but hopefully we can send you back to Hades from whence you came....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Is Ibra a World class player or not?
Is Thiago silva a World class player of not?
Is Aguero a World class player or not?

Yea sure they are. Oh! U r comparing Hazard to IBRA and Aguero.. That's so funny. Ibrahimovic has been there since 2002 or there about. He has scored close to 400 goals in his career. Aguero wei dey win golden boot anyhow 4 EPl na him u dey use compare Hazard abi??
Thiago Silva has been in the FIFA world xi three times.. So its very ok to say he is a world class player.

Hazard has none of the things mentioned above. If Hazard is a world class player, then Neymar is a football Legend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Judging by Ballon D'or Ranking sef, Hazard has been consistently improving unlike Bale that has been consistently going backward in his Ranking. cheesy cheesy

2013 Ranking.

Hazard 22nd
Bale 9th (his stand out season Spurs/Madrid)

2014 Ranking

Hazard 21st
Bale 12th (retrogressed from 9th to 12th)

2015 Ranking.
Hazard 8th (made remarkable progress from 21st to 8th)
Bale 16th (retrogressed further)

Pray tell, who has been consistent between these two stars or is Ballon D'or bullshit??

Cc Krasid, TRendlona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
blues Don dey show hazard love again. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

Yea sure they are. Oh! U r comparing Hazard to IBRA and Aguero.. That's so funny. Ibrahimovic has been there since 2002 or there about. He has scored close to 400 goals in his career. Aguero wei dey win golden boot anyhow 4 EPl na him u dey use compare Hazard abi??
Thiago Silva has been in the FIFA world xi three times.. So its very ok to say he is a world class player.

Hazard has none of the things mentioned above. If Hazard is a world class player, then Neymar is a football Legend.

So, how many CL has Ibra won since 2002, how many did he win with Psg and AC milan
How many CL has Aguero helped Man city to win.
How many CL has world star Thiago won for Psg?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

So, how many CL has Ibra won since 2002, how many did he win with Psg and AC milan

At least your standard has dropped from Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar to Aguero Ibra et al. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nihilist:
Trendlona would also notice that Hazard has actually got off to a very bright start again this season, though it remains to be seen if this form can be maintained.

Does struggling with injury as part of a team that really struggled last season count as a lack of consistency? I don't know who brought you guys here but hopefully we can send you back to Hades from whence you came....
Nihilist:
Nihilist:

Just because he is having a good start doesn't mean u shud start comparing him to Bale and Neymar, especially Neymar. Pedro had a bright start wen he came to Chelsea and see what it has yielded to now.

Let's still wait till towards the end of the season b4 we can start our judgement.

Talking about the stats, imagine Ronaldo or Messi or even Neymar scoring just 5 goals in a season and making just 2 or 3 assists... We all knw what d world's gonna say. Hazard didn't do anything last season and it really decreased his status.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Debroslink:

At least your standard has dropped from Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar to Aguero Ibra et al. grin

Read and comprehend well b4 making comments, he said Hazard isnt a World class player because he hasn't won a CL b4,den I listed players like Aguero that haven't won a CL with Man city, using that as a yardstick, is Aguero not a World class player too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

Just because he is having a good start doesn't mean u shud start comparing him to Bale and Neymar, especially Neymar. Pedro had a bright start wen he came to Chelsea and see what it has yielded to now.

Let's still wait till towards the end of the season b4 we can start our judgement.

Talking about the stats, imagine Ronaldo or Messi or even Neymar scoring just 5 goals in a season and making just 2 or 3 assists... We all knw what d world's gonna say. Hazard didn't do anything last season and it really decreased his status.

I asked you about what you meant by consistency. I don't know what Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are doing in the conversation.

What is your definition of consistency? And how has Hazard not been consistent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Read and comprehend well b4 making comments, he said Hazard isnt a World class player because he hasn't won a CL b4,den I listed players like Aguero that haven't won a CL with Man city, using that as a yardstick, is Aguero not a World class player too?

Actually you don't have to win UCL or world cup to become world class.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

Which phoolish Pedro had a bright start to his Chelsea career, save for the single debut match which he made us believe that he is the next thing after ewa aganyi, he has been shitty till today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

My previous reply to u has shown that these guys are world class players... If Hazard can achieve wat these guys have achieved without winning any CL then he can be considered as a World Class player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Debroslink:

Actually you don't have to win UCL or world cup to become world class.

U guys will soon start contradicting one another ontop Hazard's case very soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Which phoolish Pedro had a bright start to his Chelsea career, save for the single debut match which he made us believe that he is the next thing after ewa aganyi, he has been shitty till today.

That was y I said "bright start". He started well by scoring in his debut match.

The season has just begun so its too early 4 any judgement on Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

My previous reply to u has shown that these guys are world class players... If Hazard can achieve wat these guys have achieved without winning any CL then he can be considered as a World Class player.

Keep dribbling yourself like Raumdeuter does all the time, its no more winning CL now, u never know wetin dey worry you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nihilist:

I asked you about what you meant by consistency[b]. I don't know what Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are doing in the conversation.
[/b]
What is your definition of consistency? And how has Hazard not been consistent?

I mentioned them becos u guys think Hazard is their level. I dnt need to define consistency to u.. Lemme answer ur question by asking if Hazard is as consistent as them. Is he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

That was y I said "bright start". He started well by scoring in his debut match.

The season has just begun so its too early 4 any judgement on Hazard.

This is where you need to respect Hazard, once he starts the season on a high, there's nothing stopping him, even injuries can hardly stop him, it's not too early for some of us to start singing his praises after winning 3 consecutive MOTM awards.
Come quote me by January.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

This is where you need to respect Hazard, once he starts the season on a high, there's nothing stopping him, even injuries can hardly stop him, it's not too early for some of us to start singing his praises after winning 3 consecutive MOTM awards.
Come quote me by January.

Ok sir. Let's see how things are gonna b.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

U guys will soon start contradicting one another ontop Hazard's case very soon cheesy cheesy

Is Hazard world class? Yes?

Is Bale world class? Yes

Is Neymar world class? Yes

Are they on the same level? A big fat NO

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nihilist:
See key stats below for Hazard between 2012 and 2015

Notice that he improved or at least maintained his attacking input till the horror of last season which was clearly an anomaly...

Can you epp with the CL stats for Hidden Hazard?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Can you epp with the CL stats for Hidden Hazard?
Can u help with Iniesta 's CL stats please? Goals and assists. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
TRendlona:

I mentioned them becos u guys think Hazard is their level. I dnt need to define consistency to u.. Lemme answer ur question by asking if Hazard is as consistent as them. Is he?

My friend, stop being foolish.

Hazard's consistency is not measured against Neymar or Messi. His consistency is determined by assessing his historical output.

Now based on the charts I gave you there, is hazard consistent...yes or no?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Debroslink:

Is Hazard world class? Yes?

Is Bale world class? Yes

Is Neymar world class? Yes

Are they on the same level? A big fat NO

Two of dem are playing in the same league, 2 best clubs in the world.
One is the best in his club, always being looked upon to make things happen while 2 others have the privilege of working alongside the best 2 players in the world for the past 8 or 9 years now alongside other world stars.

Make of that, what u like. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Can u help with Iniesta 's CL stats please? Goals and assists.
Thanks

Before I even got to his stats the moment I typed Iniesta Champions league in google, I found out he was the man of the match in his last CL final he played

He also delivered the killer blow that got his team into the CL final in 2009. A crucial goal in the semi finals, You should remember that as a chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Two of dem are playing in the same league, 2 best clubs in the world.
One is the best in his club, always being looked upon to make things happen while 2 others have the privilege of working alongside the best 2 players in the world for the past 8 or 9 years now alongside other world stars.

Make of that, what u like. cheesy cheesy

And when the 2 best players in the world were lost in the last 2 consecutive UCL final matches, we saw how Bale and Neymar memorably bailed their teams out to win it.

I guess Messi assisted Neymar to win the Olympics recently. I hope you realise that Messi was alive when Neymar won the POTY in South America Twice before coming to Barcelona.

At ordinary Tottenham, we saw how Bale led the team to conquer and disgrace UCL defending champion in 2010.

Chelsea were UCL defending champion when they bought Hazard. What did he do? Ooh I remember, he used his Ikebe to lead Chelsea to a 1st round exit. The 1st club to do so in recent memory.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Before I even got to his stats the moment I typed Iniesta Champions league in google, I found out he was the man of the match in his last CL final he played

He also delivered the killer blow that got his team into the CL final in 2009. A crucial goal in the semi finals, You should remember that as a chelsea fan

All this one na story for the gods, give us stats biko, sqwaka, whoscored, anyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Debroslink:

And when the 2 best players in the world were lost in the last 2 consecutive UCL final matches, we saw how Bale and Neymar memorably bailed their teams out to win it.

Lol,last 2 consecutive UCL final matches, oh, Bale and Neymar alone won the CL, they were the strikers, midfielder, defenders and also the GK, thank you for enlightening me. cheesy cheesy

I guess Messi assisted Neymar to win the Olympics recently. I hope you realise that Messi was alive when Neymar won the POTY in South America Twice before coming to Barcelona.

Messi has won the Ballon D'or more than 4 times, how many World Cup has he won, how many Olympics has he won, how many Copa America has he won, oh, Neymar won the Olympics singlehandedly , he's better than Messi and Ronaldo together.

At ordinary Tottenham, we saw how Bale led the team to conquer and disgrace UCL defending champion in 2010.

After that nko, he went on to win the UCL abi, ordinary EPL sef, he didnt win for Spurs.....i laugh @ ur ignorance.

Chelsea were UCL defending champion when they bought Hazard. What did he do? Ooh I remember, he used his Ikebe to lead Chelsea to a 1st round exit. The 1st club to do so in recent memory.

Yes o, Hazard was the reason Chelsea crashed out, even when he still scored against Bayern in the Super Cup, played a vital role
in the buildup to the first goal nd also scored his Pk, he was still the reason we lost to Bayern thru penalties.....clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.