Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510398 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

So its Iniesta who will be 33 after a decade service

Don't mind Ibime and His Iniesta hate campaign.

A team just got absolutely pummeled 4-0. Rather than blame the leaky defence or the world acclaimed MSN trio who could hardly muster a chance all night long, nah Iniesta e dey blame.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

Don't mind Ibime and His Iniesta hate campaign.

A team just got absolutely pummeled 4-0. Rather than blame the leaky defence or the world acclaimed MSN trio who could hardly muster a chance all night long, nah Iniesta e dey blame.

Who creates chances for MSN? We dey talk Verratti, Verratti since. Is he an alien?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Barca fans be like "Phuck Ter Stegen. . . Claudio Bravo would have saved 3 of those shots."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Leaky defence or Porous mildfield look at Iniesta for that di Maria goal. That is none of my business sha. Am here to party all night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibime:

Who creates chances for MSN? We dey talk Verratti, Verratti since. Is he an alien?

Barca as a whole were woeful tonight. So why highlight just Iniesta? The last time these two teams met, Iniesta was the one pulling the strings. He wasn't ontop of His game today. Let one of His teammates step up their game too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

So its Iniesta who will be 33 after a decade service

What is wrong with iniesta being 33years of age? I don't ever see u using Terry's age as an excuse so why create one for the eunuch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Is this the aubameyang that would replace Costa. The nigga can't even keep his cool under pressure and be clinical. Truly the grass always seem greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

Barca as a whole were woeful tonight. So why highlight just Iniesta? The last time these two teams met, Iniesta was the one pulling the strings. He wasn't ontop of His game today. Let one of His teammates step up their game too

I'm not highlighting one game. I'm trying to show the vast difference between a legend Xavi and someone not in his class who got undue accolade by association with him. I'm not blaming him for a 4-0 loss, just trying to correct unfair ranking in the game and clear misconception about who is responsible for Barcas famed midfield.

The crux of the message is watch what Iniesta looks like in a normal team like most of his mates have had to do their whole careers. Iniesta can't tell anyone that he has done his part, let them do theirs. 2 goals and 4 assists per season is not doing your part, it's riding coattails.

There is a reason why Busquets looks like League One player these days. Xavi made everything easy for him by dominating possession completely so Busquets lack of pace won't be exposed. That's something you do by making 100 passes per game like Xavi, not by making 55 passes like Iniesta.

In a nutshell, the famed "Xavi & Iniesta" that commentators like to eulogise was never Iniesta, it was just Xavi. Iniesta only came for the ridealong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
@ ibime's rceicve sense.
I no understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
PSG are 3rd in their league. Does that mean Ligue 1 is better than La Liga or does that rule only apply to PL clubs when they lose in the CL?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibime:

was xavi not in the barca team that lost 4-0 against Bayern munich ??

was The MSN not on the pitch today,why iniesta??

we know u hate iniesta but it will be unfair to us and even to your football knowledge to shift the blame on iniesta,

only neymar could muster a brilliant performance, the rest of the team including messi and Suarez played trash...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
knightsTempler:
PSG are 3rd in their league. Does that mean Ligue 1 is better than La Liga or does that rule only apply to PL clubs when they lose in the CL?

Flesh and Blood has not revealed this to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Before Pep came to City, Mangalas fate was already decided and even Pellergin who bought him,i gave up on him,

The point is before Conte Chelseas buys were useful buys which is why they can line up an 11 with 10 of them under 30. Of the current Chelsea 11 only 3 were Conte buys. That means the team was already stacked with good players.

While Citys buys before Pep were mostly useless thats why no matter how you try the team will always be filled with retirees. 4 full backs all over 30 in a position that requires a lot of mobility. Thats poor squad planning from City and Pep isnt going to fix that in a window

When City in the past 3 yrs was blowing money on Bony Negredo, Mangala Lampard Demichelis etc. Looks like there are even more Mancini(who left 4yrs ago) buys left in City than Pellegrini(who left less than a year ago) buys.

WHoever conducted transfers in the days of Pellegrini just wasted money and didnt give the team a chance
. were u not the same person that told us that man city prepared for the signing of pep by signing almost all of formal Barcelona technical crew and back room staff?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Emaprince:
@ ibime's rceicve sense.

I no understand.
Wetin dey hard to understand for dere. grin grin
If they no wan get sense, then u beat it into their head as hard as u can. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Upnepaa:

we know u hate iniesta but it will be unfair to us and even to your football knowledge to shift the blame on iniesta,

It is all good getting praise when Messi and co win games for you while you contribute few goals and assists per season. Why should we not ask what you brought to the table when Messi and co couldn't perform? Imagine you played with Malouda and Kalou, is this what you will be serving us while we keep losing, waiting for Malouda and Kalou to provide the difference every game?

Look, I'm not blaming him for 4-0 defeat. I'm just saying read and watch his midfield play, the low volume of passes for those who claim he controlled midfield when it was Xavi. The inability to see and pass more than 10 yards to players in space and the low assist rate that comes with that short range vision.

It takes calmness and concentration to analyse midfield play. It is not something you can do in canopy with all the noise and drinking going on. That's why I ask you to watch his midfield play with concentration at home but NEPA won't allow you. Up Nepa!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shey una dey see Rabiot

That's what we call a shield

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Brestar:
Imagine a 3-5-2 with Fabregas, Veratti and Kante. embarassed
You no know ball. ....you know nothing about midfield play

We want Kante, Matic and Veratti

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibime:

I'm not highlighting one game. I'm trying to show the vast difference between a legend Xavi and someone not in his class who got undue accolade by association with him. I'm not blaming him for a 4-0 loss, just trying to correct unfair ranking in the game and clear misconception about who is responsible for Barcas famed midfield.

The difference between the two legends is not vast. It's minimal to say the lest. How is He getting undue accolades? These are personal awards you know not some random team awards. It shows the part He played a SIGNIFICANT part in His team's sucess.

Ibime:

The crux of the message is watch what Iniesta looks like in a normal team like most of his mates have had to do their whole careers. Iniesta can't tell anyone that he has done his part, let them do theirs. 2 goals and 4 assists per season is not doing your part, it's riding coattails.
I'd rather watch what He looked like in the peak of His career. He sure was magnificent during that period. If Iniesta were to retire tomorrow, He'll be known as a Legend of the game. He has nothing else to prove again. He has earnt the right to tell younger teammates to step up their game. The only way is down for a now 33year old Iniesta. Let the young Uns make a name for themselves like He has done.

Ibime:

There is a reason why Busquets looks like League One player these days. Xavi made everything easy for him by dominating possession completely so Busquets lack of pace won't be exposed. That's something you do by making 100 passes per game like Xavi, not by making 55 passes like Iniesta.

In tems of Midfield domination the ball, Xavi is possibly the best there has ever been. So He is bound to make things easier for His teammates. However in 2015 when Xavi just a bit part player in the Barca team, why did Busquets not look like a league one player then?

Ibime:

In a nutshell, the famed "Xavi & Iniesta" that commentators like to eulogise was never Iniesta, it was just Xavi. Iniesta only came for the ridealong.

A ride along that has dominated every Major Finals there is to dominate. He must be one super duper Tag along then.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2017
The kind vex wey this up barka boys go use straff their gfs this night go worse pass rape!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2017
That midfield was very shïïty, it's not the defenders fault.

When the person assigned to protect the defence keeps falling down like Mango leaf in dry season, why won't the defence be exposed.

Draxler's goal was worked through midfield from Veratti.

Di Maria's 2nd goal, where was Busquet again.? Eunuch Iniesta couldn't even get a Yellow card and successfully bring Di Maria down.

Cavani's goal was even funny. grin Munier dribbled Neymar, then had more than 70 Yards to run through the midfield to pass to that stupid Cavani.. angry

Anyone that blames the defence or the Keeper, should be flogged.

Mr Enrique saw it and made stupid substitutions.

Why would Gomes start before Rakitic? angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2017
knightsTempler:

Fadalurd bless you for this.

The reply go be like Psalm 119

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

The difference between the two legends is not vast. It's minimal to say the lest. How is He getting undue accolades?

Of course it's as minimal as someone who makes 100 passes vs someone who makes 55. Someone who dominates midfield and someone who cant. Someone with vision and someone without.

Xavi, 50% of Spains tournament knockout stages assists vs Iniesta with none.

2008 final vs Germany assist, 2012 final vs Italy, 2 assists, WC semi vs Germany 1-0, Xavi assist, Paraguay 2nd round, 1-0 Xavi assist, QF vs Portugal 1-0 Xavi assist.

Show me Iniestas.

Only an ungrateful person who a giant carried on his shoulder to the high jump bar, will jump over the bar and claim he is equal to the giant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2017
diggz:

What is wrong with iniesta being 33years of age? I don't ever see u using Terry's age as an excuse so why create one for the eunuch?

When Terry was in his twenties was that not the same time he was sodomized regularly in Europe.

Terry has never been good at any age be it 20 or 30
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2017
knightsTempler:

What position is barcelona in LA liga?

Epl best team can't even qualify for the Cl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Greatihex:
. were u not the same person that told us that man city prepared for the signing of pep by signing almost all of formal Barcelona technical crew and back room staff?

Yes the signing of backroom staff but they can't sign pep players when another coach was still in control
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:02am On Feb 15, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

I thought you don't like Matic play, why bringing him to the equation over Fabregas? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:04am On Feb 15, 2017
A £220k weekly pay has been agreed in principle and Diego Costa stays. . .

Lets put to bed the Morata, Lukaku, Bellotti and Lacasera talks, shall we?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Griffon:

Now let's go get the "middle ground" man between Fabregas and Matic - Marco V.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

You rate Matic? Humour me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Griffon:

I really do think we need a new striker. Scenes if we get Belotti, He is much more talented than Diego. I just hope this is one of those "fake news" from The Sun. We need those £80m.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Brestar:

I really do think we need a new striker. Scenes if we get Belotti, He is much more talented than Diego. I just hope this is one of those "fake news" from The Sun. We need those £80m.

I suppose Belotti took u out last night grin

Breastar and Belotti are like .. Where's that mugabe's hand , someone should help me oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kad199 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.