Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nihilist:
Mehnnnn we might just see this thing through sha

We are left with Watford, Westbrom, Sunderland and one other mumu team like that.

We are Chelsea, we are winners!!! KTBFFH!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

See my life Weyrey alasho, I'm roaming about nairaland wasting my time, what have I done or achieved in my miserable life, ehn?

The bets I am are staking on, to what purpose?

Oloshi, alainitiju, alainironu, eleriibu, apoda, ara galatia.

I should go feed on some cow dung.

O to dun weyrey.. grin

Oloriburuku, asièré

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
hensben:
Fabregas get eye for back grin

That guy too good, na the kind player wey need 2 sensible guy behind am in a 3 man midfield....a sensible striker or Sanchez and Hazard front 3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
diggz:
U fvcking with CFC ! U fvcking with deathroll babie! CFC for life! 2pac.. cool raumdeuter grin

U fvcking with us ...... Fvck u too!

Olaone1....... Fvck u too!

Seekinattention ......fvck u too!

We are CFC.... We ride....!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I love u too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
At last, hazard was able to give him a yellow card and won the free kick that brought the second goal. If he didn't give Gana a yellow today, i would have said that he succeeded.

And Klopp said, "ask pep, he will say the same thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
SeekinAttention:

O to dun weyrey.. grin

Oloriburuku, asièré

grin grin

Oga weyrey, park well comot from my circumference make better people quote me ojare....i have indulged your foolishness enough, oya, off you go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

We are left with Watford, Westbrom, Sunderland and one other mumu team like that.

We are Chelsea, we are winners!!! KTBFFH!!!!!!!
we have Middlesbrough' watford, westbrom and Sunderland. We should at least win our 4 home matches....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
we have Middlesbrough' watford, westbrom and Sunderland. We should at least win our 4 home matches....

Oh, na home matches sef....abeg, we don win jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
bigkesh:

I love Morata jare.. .............

As a back up
back up to who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olaone1:
Name of TKB betting company please

Stakersden and Lokabet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatihex:
I wonder where you guys are seeing gueye man marking hazard. The person i see doing that is Gana.

At last, hazard was able to give him a yellow card and won the free kick that brought the second goal. If he didn't give Gana a yellow today, i would have said that he succeeded.

And Klopp said, "ask pep, he will say the same thing".

Hehehe. Gueye and Gana are the same person. His real name is Idrissa Gueye.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatihex:
I wonder where you guys are seeing gueye man marking hazard. The person i see doing that is Gana.

Gueye is Gana. Idrissa Gana Gueye.

Anyway, Gana must go!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FunkyMetahuman: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Now Let's see lukaku's record against big premier league teams this season.

Against chelsea Home and away = 0 goals
Against man utd Home and away = 0 goals
Against mancity Home and away = 2 goals
Against liverpool Home and away = 0 goals
Against tottenham Home and away = 1 goal
Against arsenal Home and away = 0 goals

Do we really need this guy in chelsea for such huge amount?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Stakersden and Lokabet

Don't forget muzakibet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
I will want the weakest EPL representative for next year CL
Spurs Liverpool and Arsenal since Chelsea is too far ahead make dem come
City and Manure should go to the Europa

The 2 are rich but some players might not want to play for a non CL team

While the Spurs Pool and arsenal will be easy picking for the CL teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
nateevs:

Hehehe. Gueye and Gana are the same person. His real name is Idrissa Gueye.
okay. Thanks. I come dey wonder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
When you are on 24 goals for the season but scored only 3 against the top 6 teams, you are not a big game player.

Lukaku is NOT a big game player.

Average fish in a small pond.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
How did Alli miss that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nihilist:
How did Alli miss that?

I tire o.

I want Arsenal to win though maybe Sanchez score 2 Alli score 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

That guy too good, na the kind player wey need 2 sensible guy behind am in a 3 man midfield....a sensible striker or Sanchez and Hazard front 3.
True. Then we will switch to 3 5 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
See Erikson too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aguero has definitely dropped, but he is still top class. He has not lost his link up play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

I tire o.

for your fpl or to troll hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
timbros:
When you are on 24 goals for the season but scored only 3 against the top 6 teams, you are not a big game player.

I don reject that guy for cfc tey tey. To start with, he's not even conte's type of striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

I tire o.

That was a Kane assist.

I have both Kane and Alli.

E pain me die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ibime:

Gueye is Gana. Idrissa Gana Gueye.
Anyway, Gana must go!
yes. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
timbros:

I have always said DAT Lukaku DAT can't use his high number of goals to win a trophy is as useless a sh.it......I mean lukaku should show me his trophies and not his goals cus the goals are shi.t
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:
I will say dont start betting because you dont know where it will leave you. You probably wont know the type of inbuilt restraint you have

I knew I didnt have betting luck early, If we play dice for fun I will be winning once we put money I will start losing, same with Kashi So I stopped

But later I started football betting and felt it was more of a knowledge thing than just rolling a dice and hoping to hit 6. I started betting on Tennis and football and initially I won actually one of my big wins of $1,820 on a 12 game accumulator for some Euro U21 games that made the bulk of the money for my first car in US.

After that I became bolder, Friends will even come to collect picks from me. I had another near miss in 2009 where one game stopped a $6k win. I thought I had mastered it until I went on a 6months spree of back to back losses and several thousands of dollars

With TKB we would draw excel sheet of all games in Europe do several risk assesment (Pick only supposedly sure games where the gap on the league table between the teams were at least 10) review last 5 results put in a lot of informed guesses but we were copping losses back to back. I started making single games bet, In game bet. I remember World cup 2010 Ghana vs Serbia playing a drab game no one created any chance for 75mins, I just put $200 on the game ending in a draw, few mins later a Serbian guy from a non threatening position fouled in the box and Asamoah Gyan buried the goal and my money.

I also did a 12 game accumulator where everyone won but PSG, That game they had 32 shots to the opponent 5 and still drew.

It was after we have collected enough L's that tkb just brought the idea that assuming we go to the other side and we were the ones owning the betting shop and dishing nigg@s the L. We did several research and I had a discussion with my stat profesor and he told me statistically you can never lose by owning a betting shop because the low odds take care of the risk. "Owning a betting shop is illegal in the US but if its legal in your country go for it You can never lose"
That was what led him to start the betting company which has made him millions and continues to give

Today the economy of Nigeria has pushed many guys have gone into it not knowing what they are really doing. 1 million guys hook on to the story of 1 guy who won and all dive into it. Have they ever thought of it why the owners are becoming richer and they poorer.

I have guys even with good jobs in Nigeria who call me for football picks from Bundesliga

I have gone to Vegas to play poker with a little cash though for the fun of it
My betting account with draftkings has $300 unused sitting in it and I havent used for like a year,

Best advice, Dont start it. It will suck you in thinking your next bet will be your lucky break

You made valid points but one can simply put it down to bad luck for you in those cases. I can tell you categorically that if you have the luck and you know what you're doing, you'll make it big.
It's close to six months I started betting and my winning rate is very fucking_ high. I have made excess of 1.8 million profit. No kidding. I am a high staker who places high sums on low odds.

I have used 50k to win about 200k on 4 occasions. I have used 100k to win 235k. I regularly use between 10k to 20k for between 3-5odds and my losses have been very few I can tell you.

It's simple, if you know what you're doing, you'll make it. The bulk of my games are just usually 15 mins draw and 2 or 3 wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatihex:
Aguero has definitely dropped, but he is still top class. He has not lost his link up play.

Well done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Abeg, who help me see Donjazet. sadsadsadsadsad

My guy sori oo, I've been out of Nairaland for a while. I'm quite a busy person. The game enter?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatihex:
for your fpl or to troll hazard?

FPL wetin consain me with local champion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Man city could not win relegation threatened Middlesbrough in two attempts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), chidekings(m), SamHarruna(m), AirBay, Ibunkun1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.