Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10562627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

FPL wetin consain me with local champion
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
donjazet:

You made valid points but one can simply put it down to bad luck for you in those cases. I can tell you categorically that if you have the luck and you know what you're doing, you'll make it big.
It's close to six months I started betting and my winning rate is very fucking_ high. I have made excess of 1.8 million profit. No kidding. I am a high staker who places high sums on low odds.

I have used 50k to win about 200k on 4 occasions. I have used 100k to win 235k. I regularly use between 10k to 20k for between 3-5odds and my losses have been very few I can tell you.

It's simple, if you know what you're doing, you'll make it. The bulk of my games are just usually 15 mins draw and 2 or 3 wins.

Omolope superstar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Well done
No, it is obvious for anyone to see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
donjazet:

My guy sori oo, I've been out of Nairaland for a while. I'm quite a busy person. The game enter?

E no enter kan kan....na u I just dey wait on like ds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatihex:
No, it is obvious for anyone to see.

Its obvious Aguero has declined? Are you serious Have you not been on this same thread when people wanted to lynch me for suggesting that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its obvious Aguero has declined? Are you serious Have you not been on this same thread when people wanted to lynch me for suggesting that?

Is Aguero the reason Fraudiola is shitting his boxers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Is Aguero the reason Fraudiola is shitting his boxers?

Have you been sniffing his boxers to know he is shitting in it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

E no enter kan kan....na u I just dey wait on like ds.

No vex, my Nigga. Better luck next time. Why don't you do a rollover.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Have you been sniffing his boxers to know he is shitting in it
Do you think he will make top 4?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
donjazet:

No vex, my Nigga. Better luck next time. Why don't you do a rollover.

Na u I dey wait for. My mind dey weekly odds of 2 roll over.

You've actually done well for yourself, I envy you die.

Show me love fast abeg. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Do you think he will make top 4?

Why dont you wait and see or you dey plan go somewhere before season end?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Omolope superstar

No be joke, betting is the best thing to have happened to me in life. I have done 4 rollovers of 2- 2.5 odds and lost only once. I have a friend who used to bet since with 1k or 2k almost every weekend and some weekdays. I just advised him to do a rollover and be disciplined about it and gbam!!!, in 6 days he made 300k from 10k.

The problem with many punters is simply impatience, greed and a lack of strategy. I understand what ibime, nateevs and Raumdeuter are saying but they're all sounding like everyone who gambles is a failure or is addicted and that assertion is totally false.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dele na my boy

Dele na my boy

Oya Sanchez start your own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alli ti ki si o....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kane Penarity

Fan TV gonna be lit tonight grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fantastic work there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FunkyMetahuman: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Arsenal the mumu team

They should not be allowed in the champions league even if they qualify

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When you start your rollover, be dedicated and disciplined, do not go for more than 2.5 odds. No matter how tempted you might be and after the 3rd successful day, you can only deduct your initial investment/money and then roll over everything. I'll email you now for the other matter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nah Spurs are showing mad determination.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spurs wanna win their last 4 games oooooo...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
donjazet:

No be joke, betting is the best thing to have happened to me in life. I have done 4 rollovers of 2- 2.5 odds and lost only once. I have a friend who used to bet since with 1k or 2k almost every weekend and some weekdays. I just advised him to do a rollover and be disciplined about it and gbam!!!, in 6 days he made 300k from 10k.

The problem with many punters is simply impatience, greed and a lack of strategy. I understand what ibime, nateevs and Raumdeuter are saying but they're all sounding like everyone who gambles is a failure or is addicted and that assertion is totally false.

If you read Raumdeuter's post, he was actually saying the same thing as you are....hes just a bit more cautious

I completely agree with you though. 100%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

See ur life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

i have seen the arguments. The thing is that you wanted to make it look like he has always been average and have nothing in his game aside goals. But, aguero has always had that link up play and ability to take on a defender and score.
The fact is that aguero has missed chances that he would normally not miss in the past and now finds it difficult to take on defenders and score like before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is Cech a masochist? Why is he putting himself through this pain?

Leave this useless club. Join Fulham if you still want your family in London.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatihex:
i have seen the arguments. The thing is that you wanted to make it look like he has always been average and have nothing in his game aside goals. But, aguero has always had that link up play and ability to take on a defender and score.
The fact is that aguero has missed chances that he would normally not miss in the past and now finds it difficult to take on defenders and score like before.

No I didnt say that. Infact I included him as a tier 2 player as at beginning of this season, I said he has declined. What does decline mean? Meaning he isnt at the level he used to be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
3 more wins needed to seal the league...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Weak spineless team! They can't even beat Spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
donjazet:

When you start your rollover, be dedicated and disciplined, do not go for more than 2.5 odds. No matter how tempted you might be and after the 3rd successful day, you can only deduct your initial investment/money and then roll over everything. I'll email you now for the other matter.

Staying true to the 2.5 odds has been the problem. B4 season end sha, I am determined to have a good testimony....use the new email pls.

The phemmypresh2

Tnx man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why dont you wait and see or you dey plan go somewhere before season end?

Lmao....ok, we gather dey here na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Arsenal the mumu team

They should not be allowed in the champions league even if they qualify

Make them even focus on league matches alone like us next season whether then go fit win am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
the hatred for #CFC, the shame of conte first season, d manipulation of FA will make all team allow Tottenham Waka pass as long as say na Chelsea dey lead league
table

thank God say Mouriho and FA na cat and rat, and d nigga go Bleep their style up, that's when Tottenham go drop points

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aguero scored 1 and assisted another today sha. In case y'all forgot

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), bolu96(m), Itsrm(m), reccy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.