Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10557942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (19188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats to Vitesse and Lewis Baker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tval:
Congrats to Vitesse and Lewis Baker.

They Won the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

They Won the league?
They won their league cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
donjazet:

When you start your rollover, be dedicated and disciplined, do not go for more than 2.5 odds. No matter how tempted you might be and after the 3rd successful day, you can only deduct your initial investment/money and then roll over everything. I'll email you now for the other matter.
I want to hit d bookies very hard.....but 2.5 odds is very risky ooo for a single game!! pls how do u get such odds because I consider odds higher than 1.6 very high and very risky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
spartacus11:
the hatred for #CFC, the shame of conte first season, d manipulation of FA will make all team allow Tottenham Waka pass as long as say na Chelsea dey lead league
table

thank God say Mouriho and FA na cat and rat, and d nigga go Bleep their style up, that's when Tottenham go drop points

The hatred is justified but drop your silly conspiracy theories.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
SeekinAttention:

*Clears throat cheesy cheesy

I know u, I know where u school, u might be in ur final year now or FinalNotGraduating (FNG cheesy) maybe due to numerous carry over...

Abimfolu, u love soccer to the extend that u are a coach in ur Dept cheesy cheesy

Should I continue? Oh God, I love this. Don't ever get heated with anyone hear, unless I'll post ur info online here or to blackmail u cheesy cheesy

Lol! The coach!! grin cheesy

U still realm... Complete it, where u post ur diaries..

And have u now stopped wànking? Oh, I don talk too much.

Goodbye for now...

Abimfolu cheesy wink

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
cheesy

Okay..

After posting all my info online, what will you get from it..

And my name is Abimfoluwa and not Abimfolu. Seems you know me so well.

And sorry, I was never a coach for my Department. I was a Student union Referee and a Honourable at the house of the SUG.

And lastly, I stopped wanking when your mother brought you to school and I got her number. Now that you are just knowing Your father started having a rival since the day your mother set eyes on me, what you wanna do?

Your mother even said your father is battling with Half stroke, so he cant thrust very well again.

You have to be a bastard if you don't defend your lifeless dad. Oloshi. grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tval:
They won their league cup.

Nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bimffo:

Okay..

And sorry, I was never a coach for my Department. I was a Student union Referee and a Honourable at the house of the SUG.

And lastly, I stopped wanking when your mother brought you to school and I got her number. Now that you are just knowing Your father started having a rival since the day your mother set eyes on me, what you wanna do?

Your mother even said your father is battling with Half stroke, so he cant thrust very well again.

You have to be a bastard if you don't defend your lifeless dad. Oloshi. grin grin grin

Lol! grin grin grin
Let me laugh first.

U see that I know u, but don't worry, I won't cast u much. U are one of the cool guys here.

Make I no talk much, so u won't have an insight of who I am.

So, when will u graduate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Lol! grin grin grin
Let me laugh first.

U see that I know u, but don't worry, I won't cast u much. U are one of the cool guys here.

Make I no talk much, so u won't have an insight of who I am.

So, when will u graduate?

I don't want to know you at all..

And I will graduate when your sister gets pregnant for me.

Because I am lowkey now don't mean I am cool here.. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

A more experienced AJ knocks down a 42yeard old Klitschko early but not a younger and fitter Klitschko.

Fury has always been on the heavy side. Don't think that would ever change. He certainly has the punching power to knock out Fury but I don't know man with his reach advantage, I think He'll be boxing from the outside.

He certainly took one helluva beating last night. Tbh so did AJ. Infact Fury is taunting AJ on twitter saying He's bout was much smoother.
Exactly. So the matter of Klitschko's age really is neither here nor there. Fury didn't knock him down either so for me he is just pissing in the wind and trolling.

I really worry about A.J's chin but he had very useful education last night. Fury would underestimate him at his peril. And I'm very sure Fury can't survive those blows. A.J's handspeed is unreal for a guy his size.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Stakersden and Lokabet
The guy dreams big sha. I wish him well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
hensben:
I don reject that guy for cfc tey tey. To start with, he's not even conte's type of striker.

macjireh:

I have always said DAT Lukaku DAT can't use his high number of goals to win a trophy is as useless a sh.it......I mean lukaku should show me his trophies and not his goals cus the goals are shi.t

Lukaku is not the striker we need to compete against the likes of Bayern, Barca and Madrid in next season's UCL.

We don't need him at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:44am On May 01, 2017
Thing is, when Everton play against Top teams (CFC, Lv, Ars etc), their midfield becomes excessively outplayed. No backings for neither the forward nor the defense lines from the midfielders. Creating close to nil chances for Lukaku.

But put Lakuku in an overall non deficient Chelsea team and watch him gun down small and big teams. IMO, Lukaku is the striker we need next season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:32am On May 01, 2017
Thecassanova:
Thing is, when Everton play against Top teams (CFC, Lv, Ars etc), their midfield becomes excessively outplayed. No backings for neither the forward nor the defense lines from the midfielders. Creating close to nil chances for Lukaku.

But put Lakuku in an overall non deficient Chelsea team and watch him gun down small and big teams. IMO, Lukaku is the striker we need next season.

Gbam!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:34am On May 01, 2017
timbros:

Lukaku is not the striker we need to compete against the likes of Bayern, Barca and Madrid in next season's UCL.

We don't need him at Chelsea.
if possible let's get aguero and Sanchez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:06am On May 01, 2017
Wow!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2017
Thecassanova:

Spare me that excuse.

Yakubu Aiyegbeni had a worst midfield in the same Everton when he was scoring goals against top 4 for fun.

17 out of 24 goals against bottom 10 teams? Haba...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2017
Thecassanova:

you are typing stories.... When lukaku is not scoring his general game play is rubbish.

When Costa is not scoring you see him coming to take the ball from the middle, trying to start counters, troubling defenders, stringing one or two passes to help...

Lukaku is king of the bottom 10

Thank God he failed Conte's audition back to back...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
KANE: The bottom corner for me is my favourite. People go mad for top corner goals when they look beautiful and come off the crossbar to go in but I was taught as a kid that low and hard is difficult for a goalkeeper and that's what I try and do. I don't think there have been many goals in my career, especially from the edge of the box that end up going into the top corner and if they do, they are probably miss hit because I'm aiming for the bottom.
No wonder em finish courtois that year.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:04am On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:

I don't want to know you at all..

And I will graduate when your sister gets pregnant for me.

Because I am lowkey now don't mean I am cool here.. wink

Shut the fçvk up, u this agric boy,
Or I will send guys to come and finish u at camp or where'da fuçkk u are staying

From now on, I'm ur boss. Learn to respect me u idiot or I'll deal with u, d way I dealt with that numbskull chelseafan1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Shut the fçvk up, u this agric boy,
Or I will send guys to come and finish u at camp or where'da fuçkk u are staying

From now on, I'm ur boss. Learn to respect me u idiot or I'll deal with u, d way I dealt with that numbskull chelseafan1

Lol.. Idiôt, You are really seeking for attention.. grin grin

I am a COLERM boy and not an agric boy. Because you in agric don't mean everybody is as dull as You. grin

And I don't stay at camp, slowpoke. grin

You should be in 100L.. If you are sure of yourself and You are not a bastard as your mum claimed you are, walk up to me in school and we will show everyone on this forum who the boss is.

Bring your boys and come and face me, just indicate you are seekingattention, then I will know you are the true son of your father and not a bastard..

A challenge for you. Lets see if you are going to meet up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2017
The way I will beat someone's son ehn.. AJ will have to contact me and tell me to join his crew.

I am a popular guy in school (through football and Politics). I learn a lot on this Forum from almost all Chelsea fans and Dayo. I read all posts everyday except its about Hazard and Neymar because it doesn't make sense.

So, I am very sure this seekinattention boy is one of those boys that are very gentle in real world but they are real miscreants in the E-sphere. Just because they were traumatized as a young Kid after their father found out they were a bastard.

I already got his picture and still can't recognize him. But my sources said he is from my Uni. (My sources might be wrong.)

Watch your back. I hate threats. And I will find you. Trust me and when I do, You will regret the day you met me. You may even be someone close to me. But with the way you are speaking, You know nada about me. JUST WATCH YOUR BACK.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2017
This man go sabi play shaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:09am On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:

Lol.. Idiôt, You are really seeking for attention.. grin grin

I am a COLERM boy and not an agric boy. Because you in agric don't mean everybody is as dull as You. grin

And I don't stay at camp, slowpoke. grin

You should be in 100L.. If you are sure of yourself and You are not a bastard as your mum claimed you are, walk up to me in school and we will show everyone on this forum who the boss is.

Bring your boys and come and face me, just indicate you are seekingattention, then I will know you are the true son of your father and not a bastard..

A challenge for you. Lets see if you are going to meet up.

You are very foolish.

U think I'm a student of ur agric school Funaab grin grin mumu
Colerm and agric colleges, what is the diff? Ode òmò

I'm currently in Abeokuta on a business trip and I came to Funaab.
Then I saw a tip, some pple where talking about bimffo, I did my research, and then cheesy

I even saw u yesterday morning.

I'm a crazy man that like looking for attention cheesy
I've been watching u since then
(U are been watched)

Mad man. In fact I already know 80% things about u.
Watch who u claim to be ur friends cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
hensben:
Wow!

5 of the top 7 are Chelsea players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:
The way I will beat someone's son ehn.. AJ will have to contact me and tell me to join his crew.

I am a popular guy in school (through football and Politics). I learn a lot on this Forum from almost all Chelsea fans and Dayo. I read all posts everyday except its about Hazard and Neymar because it doesn't make sense.

So, I am very sure this seekinattention boy is one of those boys that are very gentle in real world but they are real miscreants in the E-sphere. Just because they were traumatized as a young Kid after their father found out they were a bastard.

I already got his picture and still can't recognize him. But my sources said he is from my Uni. (My sources might be wrong.)

Watch your back. I hate threats. And I will find you. Trust me and when I do, You will regret the day you met me. You may even be someone close to me. But with the way you are speaking, You know nada about me. JUST WATCH YOUR BACK.

I'm a cool and gentle guy, also covert. But I love things like this...

Mumu, u got my picture, u think it's the one I posted on the Barka thread? That is the purple wingback pic I posted. I got it here on NL

NO ONE HERE CAN NEVER EVER KNOW WHO I AM!!!

My next victim is chelseafan1, I already have some of his details. It won't take long b4 I burn him down, chelseafan1, I go show u pepper, u will beg for death like this, it won't come.

Abimfolu, I no wan post ur surname here.

Are u still posting ur diaries on Realmiii? Trust me, u must continue. They are very interesting cheesy cheesy

WATCH UR BACK!!

U GOT A LOT OF FAKE FRIENDS THAT WILL SELL U OUT FOR SOME PAPERS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:17am On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:

Okay..

Lol . Guy. You don popular oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:25am On May 01, 2017
This seeking attention sef SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:34am On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
Bimfo ma gentleman on this forum... ...Make him go try Funlord,Adisaowala,Pataki or A40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:49am On May 01, 2017
bigkesh:
Bimfo ma gentleman on this forum... ...Make him go try Funlord,Adisaowala,Pataki or A40

cheesy cheesy u no talk make I con try u

Na only funlord and Pataki I no fit try. But adisaowala and that imbecilè Ajakaja no fit do me anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (19188) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), PendragonVII, MrJaay(m), Itsrm(m), FergieRaww(m), 100smile(m), andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.