Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517427 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2014
`Make I no hear anything like the team is in transition again this time around oh...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Mourinho shar don do as e like. We don't want complaints this season. Deliver!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2014
Austeenx: `Make I no hear anything like the team is in transition again this time around oh...

when you become chelsea fan??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2014
mithel:

when you become chelsea fan??

`Me? I support every team in Europe, and few from South America. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Austeenx:

buhahahaha ok we don sabi you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Well. . .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
"Things happen in football and sometimes it is not meant to be. Chelsea are a big club and sometimes it is difficult for young players to come through. But they gave me the opportunity to come to England."

"Chelsea are a big club and taught me how to be professional. When I came to England I was 18 and knew nothing about being professional. I was very ambitious but Chelsea taught me about a work ethics and winning mentality."

"I don't have negative feelings about that football club. But I want to have a good career. Because in football sometimes a career is only 10 years and I didn't want to spend 10 years on the bench."

-Romelu Lukaku; source: GetWestLondon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime:
Rubbish. Lukaku was more than amped last summer to return to Chelsea and fight for his place. Jose took the piss and played the Spanish hermaphrodite in front of him once again causing Lukaku to look elsewhere. That cost Jose the league but Jose is not humble to admit.
You won't see Nateevs or Coogar defending that Spanish hermaphrodite anymore - I hate that shape keeper with every cell in my being - a fücking millstone around our neck, yet some ninjas argue emotionally for him knowing he cost us titles, cost managers their jobs and ruin other player's Chelsea careers. A fücking cancer within Chelsea that needs to be cut out!

Thank God its not Ramirez ! Torres cancer out !! lol , but please leave that dude ! Torres is great player to me .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
dyabman:

Thank God its not Ramirez ! Torres cancer out !! lol , but please leave that dude ! Torres is great player to me .

torres is chelsea's greatest player.
ibime is wrong to have presumed i cannot support torres. who is lukaku in comparison to torres?

these nuccas are fooled like the mayan calendar. lukaku's exploits in everton should not be compared to how he would perform at chelsea. at the toffees, the team is more or less built around him & every of his team member works for him.

he would not get that level of trust at chelsea - a side full of technicians who would finish off their own moves anyways. lukaku scored 16 or 17 league goals last season, he would be lucky to score 7 at chelsea if he had stayed at chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Torres perfectly fits into the game plan/strategy of Mourinho.

All you plastic Chelsea fans should get behind your coach and support him for this brilliant idea of finally getting rid of Romelu and freeing up some cash for your club.

Romelu was a god @ Everton simply because Everton players centered the game around him. Can that same method be replicated @ Chelsea? What you Chelsea plastic fans do not know is that every player inclusive of your strikers fight for their glory. Romelu will not function at optimum best in such environment. Same mistake that happened with Demba after moving from Newcastle to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pataki: Torres perfectly fits into the game plan/strategy of Mourinho.

All you plastic Chelsea fans should get behind your coach and support him for this brilliant idea of finally getting rid of Romelu and freeing up some cash for your club.

Romelu was a god @ Everton simply because Everton players centered the game around him. Can that same method be replicated @ Chelsea? What you Chelsea plastic fans do not know is that every player inclusive of your strikers fight for their glory. Romelu will not function at optimum best in such environment. Same mistake that happened with Demba after moving from Newcastle to Chelsea.

And whose fault is it that his employers have no faith in his abilities despite scoring over 30 league goals in 2 seasons?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sometimes it's not all about goals , sometimes your personalities counts again , fuuuck 30 goals joor !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
dyabman: Sometimes it's not all about goals , sometimes your personalities counts again , fuuuck 30 goals joor !

You son,is a dimwit embarassed

Pataki: Torres perfectly fits into the game plan/strategy of Mourinho.

Abeg just kill ur self plssss tongue

coogar:
torres is chelsea's greatest player.
ibime is wrong to have presumed i cannot support torres. who is lukaku in comparison to torres?
these nuccas are fooled like the mayan calendar. lukaku's exploits in everton should not be compared to how he would perform at chelsea. at the toffees, the team is more or less built around him & every of his team member works for him.
he would not get that level of trust at chelsea - a side full of technicians who would finish off their own moves anyways. lukaku scored 16 or 17 league goals last season, he would be lucky to score 7 at chelsea if he had stayed at chelsea.

Bruv...only God can judge u now.. sad Just kip chopping the banana cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Austeenx:

How does this make Barca sign a new defender?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
we don't just need a player who can score against small teams, we need a player whose presence can intimidate sturdy defenders and tores is better off in that standard.

lukaku cannot be trusted with big games, especially with other European counterparts, but Enino has proven himself over and over that he's for bigger competitions and he has won trophies both for Chelsea and Spain which lukaku is yet to do.

the major problem with Liverpool last season were the strikers. yes, they did scored lots of goals, even more than every other teams, but they were deficit at helping the defenders out. sturredge, steering, and Suarez were never seen helping out with the defenders, they always seat their as's up waiting for a counter attack.

you see those sires called Enino and AdeDrogba, they are always helping out in the defence line and have been doing that since 1903, with superb and never missed tackles, likewise coasta. but the lousy kid 'lukaku' thinks scoring goals and getting self glory makes you a good striker, no! it doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Enough jare... Dem don sell am already... Make other clubs fans leave us with our wahala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Daftness...Daftness everywhere...

xp17: we don't just need a player who can score against small teams, we need a player whose presence can intimidate sturdy defenders and tores is better off in that standard.

Last season Lukaku scored against Liverpool, Arsenal and Mancity.
The only club in the Top 4 last season that didnt chop it was the one Lukaku was ineligible to face.
How is Torres better in this regard? Daft statement Number 1

lukaku cannot be trusted with big games, especially with other European counterparts, but Enino has proven himself over and over that he's for bigger competitions and he has won trophies both for Chelsea and Spain which lukaku is yet to do.

Did Lukaku get the chance to play in the big games? He's been farmed out on loan twice in a row so what is the basis of your assertion that 'Lukaku cannot be trusted with big games'? Daft statement Number 2

the major problem with Liverpool last season were the strikers. yes, they did scored lots of goals, even more than every other teams, but they were deficit at helping the defenders out. sturredge, steering, and Suarez were never seen helping out with the defenders, they always seat their as's up waiting for a counter attack.

Strikers are attackers. That is their job. Why on earth should a striker be DEFENDING?
Daft statement Number 3

you see those sires called Enino and AdeDrogba, they are always helping out in the defence line and have been doing that since 1903, with superb and never missed tackles, likewise coasta. but the lousy kid 'lukaku' thinks scoring goals and getting self glory makes you a good striker, no! it doesn't.
Daft statement Number 4

Costa was fantastic last season, but has only ever scored more than ten in a league season on one occasion- Lukaku has done so four times. Costa's shot accuracy in the league (57%) was also lower than Lukaku's(67%) last season.

Lukaku won 38% of his aerial duels (compared to Costa's 21%) and was dispossessed only 1.7 times per game in the Premier League compared to Costa's 3.6

Daftness....daftness everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
CFCfan:
How does this make Barca sign a new defender?

`gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
`I'm really interested in this topic.
If Costa gets injured, who will strike for Chelsea?

Grandpa Drogba? The living legend!
Or Almighty Torres, the greatest Chelsea player that can miss a tap-in that even Patience Jonathan can score wearing high heels with her eyes closed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Austeenx: `I'm really interested in this topic.

Or Almighty Torres, the greatest Chelsea player that can miss a tap-in that even Patience Jonathan can score wearing high heels with her eyes closed? cheesy
well schurlle(or hweva dey spel it) can play as a false 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
tobiboss: well schurlle(or hweva dey spel it) can play as a false 9

`False 9? Don't you trust in living legend and Almighty Torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nihilist: Daftness...Daftness everywhere...

Last season Lukaku scored against Liverpool, Arsenal and Mancity.
The only club in the Top 4 last season that didnt chop it was the one Lukaku was ineligible to face.
How is Torres better in this regard? Daft statement Number 1

Did Lukaku get the chance to play in the big games? He's been farmed out on loan twice in a row so what is the basis of your assertion that 'Lukaku cannot be trusted with big games'? Daft statement Number 2

Strikers are attackers. That is their job. Why on earth should a striker be DEFENDING?
Daft statement Number 3

Daft statement Number 4

Costa was fantastic last season, but has only ever scored more than ten in a league season on one occasion- Lukaku has done so four times. Costa's shot accuracy in the league (57%) was also lower than Lukaku's(67%) last season.

Lukaku won 38% of his aerial duels (compared to Costa's 21%) and was dispossessed only 1.7 times per game in the Premier League compared to Costa's 3.6

Daftness....daftness everywhere...

Why argue with someone who is obviously a fool?

Can't you see his level of literacy? He keeps calling Torres Enino instead of El Nino. Leave the dimwit alone jor.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime:

Can't you see his level of literacy? He keeps calling Torres Enino instead of El Nino. Leave the dimwit alone jor.
the bolded should be 'writing'; not calling. Hope you get this?

Professor my a's's

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
£133 million for Juan Mata, Kevin de Bruyne, David Luiz & Romelu Lukaku. grin grin

Ladies and gentleman, Jose Mourinho For You!!
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Austeenx: `I'm really interested in this topic.

Diaris God oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Happy or not happy with Lukaku departure ? I'm happy with it, there's no room for players who can't fight for their place.
The ony problem is we need another striker now (Tho i know that wudnt happen): if Diego Costa gets injured we can't rely on Torres as our backup plan and Drogba doesn't have the legs of his twenties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
tobiboss: well schurlle(or hweva dey spel it) can play as a false 9
That will be a bad idea. Schurrle was abysmal in that role in the CL quarter final against PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
chelseabmw: £133 million for Juan Mata, Kevin de Bruyne, David Luiz & Romelu Lukaku. grin grin

cheesy

The only real coup there was the David Luiz transfer.

Mata was easily worth the 30+ mill pounds.

I feel that the De Bruyne and Lukaku transfers in time will be seen to be monumental mistakes.

The profit on both is only about 8-10 million give or take, and barring injury crises I expect both players to be worth at least double what they went for in a few years.

Lukaku in particular has the potential to be one of the best strikers in the world in a few years time...he's only 21.

I read somewhere that comparison of the number of league goals scored by the age of 21 sees Lionel Messi with 57, Michael Owen 55 and Wayne Rooney 44 - Lukaku has 65.

That's why I'm soooo pained.

Ibime:
I swear the guy na high grade dundee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
chelseabmw: £133 million for Juan Mata, Kevin de Bruyne, David Luiz & Romelu Lukaku. grin grin

cheesy

You mean Jose set the selling price? Guys, please chill out on the unnecessary glorification of Jose.

On the Lukaku point. I say phuck the money and forget blaming Torres. If Jose wants Lukaku to stay and play, Lukaku stays and plays and ahead of anyone. I hope Jose doesn't come back to tell us about the striker story again. Selling Lukaku who is 1. a proven PL striker, 2. a home grown player, is complete and utter garbage.

Then relying on Costa who is only having his first season and is one moment of madness away from a lengthy ban is insane. Sha no story anymore. He's had a chance to make it right and he hasn't used it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
chelseabmw: Happy or not happy with Lukaku departure ? I'm happy with it, there's no room for players who can't fight for their place.
The ony problem is we need another striker now (Tho i know that wudnt happen): if Diego Costa gets injured we can't rely on Torres as our backup plan and Drogba doesn't have the legs of his twenties
in the last Europe cup, fabrigas played top 9 for Spain in most of their matches and shurrle did likewise in the just concluded world cup and both did superbly. but I think drogba still have some balls on his legs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014

cheesy
Juan Mata & Romelu Lukaku were worth their fees cheesy cheesy cheesy
watch Mata tear you a new one next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
SailorXY:
Juan Mata & Romelu Lukaku were worth their fees cheesy cheesy cheesy
watch Mata tear you a new one next season

Mata Tear who?? Mtchewww.. Abeg, Sailor park well jare..

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.