Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10564764 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (19195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bimfo:

Mata Tear who?? Mtchewww.. Abeg, Sailor park well jare..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
nateevs:

On the Lukaku point. I say phuck the money and forget blaming Torres. If Jose wants Lukaku to stay and play, Lukaku stays and plays and ahead of anyone. I hope Jose doesn't come back to tell us about the striker story again. Selling Lukaku who is 1. a proven PL striker, 2. a home grown player, is complete and utter garbage.

Then relying on Costa who is only having his first season and is one moment of madness away from a lengthy ban is insane. Sha no story anymore. He's had a chance to make it right and he hasn't used it.

So we can't rely on shekpe keeper again?

Bros chill, you've got no say in thís matter.

Na now you dey know say Lukaku and Torres no be mate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime:

Lukaku is good no doubt but Torres is better, experience these days is the key

and Costa? I don't like that guy sef
he too rough

SAW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snadguy007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Didier Drogba's replacement, Romelu Lukaku was replaced by Didier Drogba.

We are Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
snadguy007: Didier Drogba's replacement, Romelu Lukaku was replaced by Didier Drogba.

We are Chelsea

Nope

SAW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Lukaku is good no doubt but Torres is better, experience these days is the key

and Costa? I don't like that guy sef
he too rough

SAW
Are you high on something?? This is 2014 Torres not 2009 Torres, so you'll allow the best young striker in world football go because of one useless guy living on past glories
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snadguy007(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Nope

SAW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dhelake: Are you high on something?? This is 2014 Torres not 2009 Torres, so you'll allow the best young striker in world football go because of one useless guy living on past glories

can't you see Lukaku isn't a fighter? Torres might be dumb mosta the times but he always puts up a fight, Lukaku doesnt.
Lukaku is a good striker no doubt and Jose should have kept him but i guess he needed a few people off his payroll and with none coming for Torres, it's quite an easy decision to make

SAW

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah:

can't you see Lukaku isn't a fighter? Torres might be dumb mosta the times but he always puts up a fight, Lukaku doesnt.
Lukaku is a good striker no doubt and Jose should have kept him but i guess he needed a few people off his payroll and with none coming for Torres, it's quite an easy decision to make

SAW
What did his fight bring to you last season?? Of what use is fighting and you end up missing a clear chance from 3 yards out, Of what use is a striker that never does anything out of the ordinary, Weather we got a buyer for Torres or not, Lukaku should have been kept in the team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dhelake: What did his fight bring to you last season?? Of what use is fighting and you end up missing a clear chance from 3 yards out, Of what use is a striker that never does anything out of the ordinary, Weather we got a buyer for Torres or not, Lukaku should have been kept in the team

chill bros
Torres go do wonders this season
Lukaku would be missed though

SAW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
JigsawKillah:

chill bros
Torres go do wonders this season
Lukaku would be missed though
SAW

Mercy Akide would win ballon d or before Torres would do anything meaningful in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
raumdeuter:

Mercy Akide would win ballon d or before Torres would do anything meaningful in football

sorry sir but he's done something meaningful before

SAW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ibime:

Firstly, nobody decides which matter I have got no say.

Old stories apart, there always comes a times when everyone moves on.
I, a staunch supporter of Torres cannot but admit that at the very least, his confidence has been shot to bits and there is no evidence that he can regain it back. In the unlikely event that he regains it, scoring 50 goals might not be enough to warm the hearts of the lot that has been hugely disappointed by his transfer.

Therefore it is only common sense to move on and look to the future; one that I firmly believe Lukaku would have very well represented. Like I said previsouly, Lukaku's departure is hardly Torres' fault. If Jose wants Lukaku to stay and play, Lukaku stays and plays.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2014
we all are bicthing at each other right now because of our likeness for one player against the other, but our disparities ll be resolved when we start seeing the magic (game plan) of the happy one.

when mouriho sold izlanta to barca, most of us thought it was gonna be a pain in his as's , but he later went ahead to bag the seriaA and the prestigious ucl. who is lukaku that mou can't do without?

I believe in the tactics of mou. if worse comes , he ll look for a player and convert him to a striker, it could be mikel slowbi, who knows? that mou guy magic works in cloud 9.

to all Chelsea true fan, the good news is ," it's victory at last".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2014
When did Torres get reputation as a fighter? Mscheew! That püssy that defenders are always bullying!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy Birthday Matic.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy birthday to Nemanja Matic, who turns 26 today! #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy birthday super tank matic !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
I will be watching from the sideline this season. It's obvious this team will implode before the end of the season. Costa will shine at first but will burn out before Dec. Drogba wouldn't be able to recreate his form because of age and then Torres will be dud as usual.
As usual, JM will find a scape goat. Maybe blame Terry or Cahill or even blame Hazard. Athe end of the season, there will be rumours of JM getting the sack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by peterrParker(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
chelsea fc is cursed!!! it's not 'bout lukaku's better than torres or torres' better than lukaku. chelsea fc kill careers(fact). if Ronaldo goes to chelsea, he would be ruined!drogba aint affected prolly 'cause he's an African. We know how torres performs when he was playing for liverpool, Demba ba was also a good player in newcastle, deco was ruined, ballack, shevshenco... See how they keep sacking coaches. I just pity that Diego Costa, Drogba would be okay. Chelsea fc is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
peterrParker: chelsea fc is cursed!!! it's not 'bout lukaku's better than torres or torres' better than lukaku. chelsea fc kill careers(fact). if Ronaldo goes to chelsea, he would be ruined!drogba aint affected prolly 'cause he's an African. We know how torres performs when he was playing for liverpool, Demba ba was also a good player in newcastle, deco was ruined, ballack, shevshenco... See how they keep sacking coaches. I just pity that Diego Costa, Drogba would be okay. Chelsea fc is cursed!

Idi..ot, Fu..ck the Sh..it Out of this Thread.. Its You and Your Generation that is cursed.. ODE!.

Idi..ot Oshi.. So, U claim Drogba was not affected because he is African, What about Demba ba..??

Deco was still a boss till he left Chelsea..

Ballack has 2 FA cup medals and a Premier league medal... So, What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
sephia: I will be watching from the sideline this season. It's obvious this team will implode before the end of the season. Costa will shine at first but will burn out before Dec. Drogba wouldn't be able to recreate his form because of age and then Torres will be dud as usual.
As usual, JM will find a scape goat. Maybe blame Terry or Cahill or even blame Hazard. Athe end of the season, there will be rumours of JM getting the sack.

Big aunty, No form prophetess for here pls.. Just because we we sold Lukaku.. ah ah, Wetin na.

The fact about this season is that we gonna win Trophies!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^

its not just the lukaku sale. There isnt anything promising we have done in the transfer window and then we cap it with resigning someone who is spent to be honest. I share her sentiments as well and hopefully we would be proved wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^

I hope the two of you won't find it difficult to come back here to eat your words should we come good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
wat is dis im hearing? ? pva out, ryn betrnad out, bia hu wn play left bck, if season start nw, em go dey complain say left bck knw dey, which kind tn b dis na, I dey para here o, dis wn wey jose sell Lukaku, in d nearest future, hu go dey play if coasta injure rubbish, dm knw dey even reason if player injure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Effusive views here n' there - Inane views here n' there. . .

I've read a hell lot of craps already..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by peterrParker(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bimfo:

Idi..ot, Fu..ck the Sh..it Out of this Thread.. Its You and Your Generation that is cursed.. ODE!.

Idi..ot Oshi.. So, U claim Drogba was not affected because he is African, What about Demba ba..??

Deco was still a boss till he left Chelsea..

Ballack has 2 FA cup medals and a Premier league medal... So, What are you saying?
you're a stupidd fela, if you were a pope, you would smoke in a mosque. Chelsea is cursed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
peterrParker: you're a stupidd fela, if you were a pope, you would smoke in a mosque. Chelsea is cursed!

No! Your Own Generation is Cursed.. ODE!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mayhem on the chavs thread........ cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
peterrParker: you're a stupidd fela, if you were a pope, you would smoke in a mosque. Chelsea is cursed!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Mayhem on the chavs thread........ cheesy

You this diseased fellow never die? Choke on a fat di...ck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nihilist:

You this diseased fellow never die? Choke on a fat di...ck

Jacking lines from time immemorial...... cu..m slurping gasbag!

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (19195) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: efec(m), timbros(m), AirBay, cephasdultimate, CentiLion(m), Ibime(m), Colson(m), Segedinho(m), Sportsweb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.