Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510952 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
2 Horse race
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Who saw Benteke's goal?? shocked

De Gea was busy taking pictures..

I meant, every1 was taking pictures.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Noah13:
Leaked sketches of our 2015/2016 kits.

Home

Away

Third Kit

Cool designs!
I love 'em.

Again ! , tot av seen this before..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bertrand Traore with yet another brace for Vitesse!

That's four goals in a short span of five days.

It's still game on, kid could net a hat-trick.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mourinho was right after all about Newcastle........ #SMH for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
chelseabmw:
Mourinho was right after all about Newcastle........ #SMH for them.
I don't think they have been able to win any match since they flogged us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tval:
I don't think they have been able to win any match since they flogged us.

Very useless set of players and coaching staffs..... them go see us their eyes go open for back..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Make them just carry their wahala go back to CHAMPIONSHIP Jare

chelseabmw:

Very useless set of players and coaching staffs..... them go see us their eyes go open for back..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:04am On Dec 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Bertrand Traore is ready for the big stage.

I watched the loanee hit a fantastic brace for Vitesse in their 4nil demolition of Ajax on thursday.

He's simply different from the other loanees. He has got a strong character the likes of Bamford, Chalobah, McEachran cant match.

Only Thorgan and Piazon comes close.

And to think he's only 19 gladdens the heart.

News I have been waiting for. I have been following him but unable to view live games on SS5 (busy schedule).
Apparently, Jose views him as the most ready of all the loanees. I really hope to see him come back and take a spot.
The young man has insane talent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2014
nateevs:

News I have been waiting for. I have been following him but unable to view live games on SS5 (busy schedule).
Apparently, Jose views him as the most ready of all the loanees. I really hope to see him come back and take a spot.

Did you get married recently ? or you just forgot to update your marital status until recent?

Anyways congrats.

How the little Schweinsteiger doing? Send to Allianz arena quickly to learn better football not gidigbo park the bus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Did you get married recently ? or you just forgot to update your marital status until recent?

Anyways congrats.

How the little Schweinsteiger doing? Send to Allianz arena quickly to learn better football not gidigbo park the bus
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Anyways congrats.

Dayo always on the run ... i hope you are stopped soon. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
@Nateevs

Bro is Dayo right about you got/getting married thing? Share pix for us na. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Anyways congrats.

No mind Facebook jare. Can't a dude change marital status without looking like I got married yesterday?
I have got tens of messages I need to respond to. I just realised up to 3/4 of them are about me getting married yesterday. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Raumdeuter is a phucking fool cheesy

C'mon guys, we should be requesting for the pics of Lil Jose and not some marriage pics.

Nateevs have been married for long, what's with the sudden outcry for pinshures? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Raumdeuter is a phucking fool cheesy

C'mon guys, we should be requesting for the pics of Lil Jose and not some marriage pics.

Nateevs have been married for long, what's with the sudden outcry for pinshures? cheesy

For real. I got married before Dayo probably found a girl friend. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
nateevs:

shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2014
nateevs:

Insane talent indeed.

18 games so far for Vitesse and he's already on 7 goals.

Our best loanee for the season I say.

nateevs:

Dayokanu wey you? Nateevs don finish your career grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Match Day 17

VS STOKE CITY

KICK OFF - 9 PM

City is right on our tail, so if we win today, it should be by a margin or else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
nateevs:

Boyfriend i'm sure you meant. Everyone knows Dayo has been ramming Edoyad up the b.hole since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

Boyfriend i'm sure you meant. Everyone knows Dayo has been ramming Edoyad up the b.hole since time immemorial

grin Nnkan bée ( Strange but true ) grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
macjireh:
Chelsea will demolish any club with ds formation

Courtois(gk)
Ivanovic, terry, Cahill ,aspilicueta
Mikel, matic
oscar, fabregas, hazard
Costa

oh my word, mourinho has certainly found d key

CHELSEA STARTING XI: Courtois;
Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel,
Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vicot(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Nigeria international will
be looking for a good performance in what is his
250th Chelsea start.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Can we conclude that Mikel has displaced Oscar from the first team line up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Goalllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
vicot:
The Nigeria international will
be looking for a good performance in what is his
250th Chelsea start.
Hopefully, he could mark his 250th Blue start with another goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
nateevs:
Can we conclude that Mikel has displaced Oscar from the first team line up?

oscar<<<<<<mikel grin

are you watching the game in doha on skysports 5? tevez + evra + de guzman + pogba are a class ahead of their peers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
fücking hell....

buffon saves, tevez misses....

arturo vidal to take his shootout....

vidal scores, 1-1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
coogar:
fücking hell....

buffon saves, tevez misses....

arturo vidal to take his shootout....

vidal scores, 1-1.
What game is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
CFCfan:

What game is that?

italian super cup - hosted in qatar.
juventus vs napoli.

2-2 after extra time.
they are in the shootout now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
coogar:

oscar<<<<<<mikel grin

are you watching the game in doha on skysports 5? tevez + evra + de guzman + pogba are a class ahead of their peers.

No I am not. It must be a game to watch.
I will tune in in a moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buffon saves off Callejon

The two teams are cursed

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.