Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
The Torres we remember

[img]http://1.bp..com/-CiwrDjaQrbE/TnYuT_qKmyI/AAAAAAAAAgU/-3_a9bJjOPY/s1600/MUvCHE_TorresFail.gif[/img]

Mr Bambi on Ice

So useless he was dribbled by bluetooth

So Good Riddance

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Costa Charged By Fa

Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been charged with violent conduct over his clash with Liverpool's Emre Can on Tuesday night.
A statement from the Football Association confirmed Costa's alleged stamp was missed by all four officials on duty for the second leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final at Stamford Bridge.
Referee Michael Oliver has since watched replays and told the FA the offence warranted a red card, and Costa now faces a three-match ban if the charge is proven.
That would sideline Chelsea's top scorer for the huge Saturday Night Football game against champions Manchester City, and subsequent matches against Aston Villa and Everton.
Costa has until 6pm on Thursday either to accept or contest the charge, and a final outcome will be reached before the weekend.
He will not be punished over a separate incident involving Martin Skrtel which was also reviewed by the match officials.
Speaking in the Sky Sports studio at Stamford Bridge, Thierry Henry and Jamie Redknapp both condemned Costa's stamp on Can as deliberate, and that view was shared by Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers.
But Jose Mourinho defended his player and said Chelsea should have been awarded a penalty for a Skrtel foul on Costa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
So it will be an all London/PL Carling Cup final. The last time both teams met in the CC final was in 2008, with Drogba opening the scoring with a sumptuous free kick..

Is another Wembley moment beckoning for Drogba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
CFCfan:
So it will be an all London/PL Carling Cup final. The last time both teams met in the CC final was in 2008, with Drogba opening the scoring with a sumptuous free kick..

Is another Wembley moment beckoning for Drogba?
n u forgot to mention dat Chelsea lost dat match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Mourinho on
TV pundit: "I don't know his name because
when I see him I switch off the television""

We all know its jamie redknapp....... This should go down as one of MOU's greatest bant

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
n u forgot to mention dat Chelsea lost dat match

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
f.uc.k the FA in and out, we don't care.

Costa will eventually win the Golden Boot and that eedio.t Jamie Olodo can go jump in the Nile. Again we don't care.

Don't know why but I'm totally loving this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Seems like we're meeting Cuadrado's transfer clause afterall...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Juan Cuadrado = Willian v1.45r
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
FA must be having a laugh. How can you prove a stamp where a player is clearly looking at the ball, and where he placed his foot was a natural landing spot. If I was a lawyer, I would eat the case.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Ibime:
FA must be having a laugh. How can you prove a stamp where a player is clearly looking at the ball, and where he placed his foot was a natural landing spot. If I was a lawyer, I would eat the case.

I personally have no problems with Costa getting retrospectively booked,as long as the FA also acknoledge that we should have been awarded a pen from Skrtel's first half challenge on Costa

This sounds fair so long as Chelsea are also retrospectively awarded the penalty which should have been awarded in the first half.

We can start against City on Saturday without Costa, but with Hazard waiting on the penalty spot...

Apt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
FA well done ooooo.......... Jose Mourinho almost got Fined for been pushed by wenger.......... No p, i just hope when others do it they get banned........ . . . .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cuadrado?? I have enough headache with willian...... Cuadrado will definitely kill me.......... Cant mourinho just sign pure attacking players like depay or firmino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
We need a fūcking 4!!! Or Play Ake as 4 for me!!! I am tired of seeing Oscar stupid passes.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dont feel good about this cuadrado deal, he's been pretty shìt for fiorentina for quite a while
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
If the FA could get Costa's appeal sorted before the City game and add a game on top for 'frivolous appeal' that would be fantastic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
I would just say Juan Cuadrado to Chelsea is a DONE DEAL. #CFC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Welcome Mr Cuadrado Juan Bello cool

Just checked out his Wiki page and I saw this..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bimffo:
We need a fūcking 4!!! Or Play Ake as 4 for me!!! I am tired of seeing Oscar stupid passes.. sad sad
matic z fine as 4,another dmf to support matic will be too defensive........ Oscar ehn, i dont even know what to do about him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Juan Crudrado is a good signing for Chelsea but questions abound

(1) Is he a first team player or a squad player?

(2) Is he going to feature in attack or in defense?

(3) Are either Willian or Oscar going to be sacrificed for him?(seeing that cech had to be sacrificed for Courtoise)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
^^^
hehehehehe cheesy

You be Manure fan fa. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
TreQuartista:
^^^
hehehehehe cheesy

You be Manure fan fa. . .
na just question I ask

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cuadrado's arrival would see Andre jetted off to Wolfsburg.

So it's £30m transfer fee received for Schurrle, a £25m transfer fee paid for Cuadrado and a decent £5m profit made in what looks like shrewd like-for-like transfers.

Thank God for FFP, this shit is making us smart. If there were a league table for transfer market acumen, I'm pretty sure we'd be atop that too cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
tobiboss:
I dont feel good about this cuadrado deal, he's been pretty shìt for fiorentina for quite a while

Truth is Fiorentina as a team has been pretty shìt this season.

A team's bad form is likely to tell on a player's morale and ofcourse his performance level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Cuadrado's arrival would see Andre jetted off to Wolfsburg.

So it's £30m transfer fee received for Schurrle, a £25m transfer fee paid for Cuadrado and a decent £5m profit made in what looks like shrewd like-for-like transfers.

Thank God for FFP, this shit is making us smart. If there were a league table for transfer market acumen, I'm pretty sure we'd be atop that too cheesy

The fee for Schurrle is 27-30m EUROS

Wolfsburg have agreed personal terms with Chelsea forward Andre Schurrle and a transfer is imminent, according to German magazine Kicker.

The clubs are close to finalising his transfer fee, Kicker reported, with Wolfsburg offering 27 millions euros and Chelsea asking for about 30 million.
http://www.espnfc.com/story/2271160/andre-schurrles-move-to-wolfsburg-from-chelsea-imminentreport-says
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
There are some reports that Wolfsburg offered £23M but Chelsea are holding out for £30M.

From the look of things, it seems we would get our £30M. cheesy

£30M for Schurrle? shocked

Another CFC arumoje deal. Na wayo we dey do I swear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
na just question I ask

O lenu. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
TreQuartista:

O lenu. . .
meaning?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
meaning?
na hailing.. he mean say "u get mouth"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tval:
na hailing.. he mean say "u get mouth"
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jolly94, Singapore1(m), Oasis007(m), ezra01(m), KanielOutis92 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.