Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online (1539 Views)

When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by nana101: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2007
pls i got a message immediately from africk bank and the subject for the reply was this autoresponder, did any body get a messager from them as well, there wasnt anything in the mail
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by bob2039: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2007
@postal yea i got the same msg afta reply it was empty is an auto response message!
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by uwex: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
I got the same reply. let's keep watching God is on our side. cool
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by hamabra(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
Got the same too. let keep watching
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by stellose(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
me tooo shocked
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by onikoyia(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
my guyz no wahala,the officer incharge was n,t in office and he's on auto response i mean his intramail so kip praying god is on our side
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by rexfx2: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2007
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

info@afribank.com
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

I got thiz after filling the online application form angry shocked
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by PrinceJoe1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2007
I got the same messages after applying as well. I'm quite confused. Do we have to reapply again or,
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by rexfx2: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
think its wise if we reapply, we've got nonthing 2 loose reapplying since the first wasnt delivered.
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by fredrick79(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2007
I got the same message. is't that the site was not properly constructed? they should do some good about it angry angry
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by fredrick79(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2007
I got  the same message. is't that the site was not properly constructed? they should do something good about it angry angry
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by teetalks: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2007
@ All,
i actaully filled this form online 6 times and i didnt get any response,
once i click on "SUBMIT" it returns me back to the home page,
pls what is your Advice, no confrimation or mail any sort indicating
that the Application was actually received
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by Taiwoanu(f): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2007
me too, i guess they are not ready to receive cvs online. if not then why the nonsense.
we shall breakthrough one day and share our testimonies,

its welll oooooooooooooo
Re: Africk Bank Reply After Fillin The Form Online by antis: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
i got d autoreply after fillin d form y/day but today i got dis

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
info@afribank.com
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Job Openings For It Students, Copers, Part Time Students, Fresh Graduates / Job Openings At Adic Insurance Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.