Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can I Make It With 224. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Make It With 224. (912 Views)

Can I Study Madicine In UNN With 224 / How Can I Make First Class? / I Scored 243 In My Utme And 224 In Putme And I Want To Study German Language In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make It With 224. by Obinnau(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
pls advice me. I applied to study for med sug at UNN and UNIABUJA, first and second choices respectively, i scored 224 in this years jamb. Pls can i make it this score? Am under pressure to change it to micro biology. Pls advice me, should i change or should i leave it like that? Is the score ok?pls advice me. I applied to study for med sug at UNN and UNIABUJA, first and second choices respectively, i scored 224 in this years jamb. Pls can i make it this score? Am under pressure to change it to micro biology. Pls advice me, should i change or should i leave it like that? Is the score ok?pls advice me. I applied to study for med sug at UNN and UNIABUJA, first and second choices respectively, i scored 224 in this years jamb. Pls can i make it this score? Am under pressure to change it to micro biology. Pls advice me, should i change or should i leave it like that? Is the score ok?
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by LizyL: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
We are in the same boat.. I got 229 for med/surg unilag first imsu second.. I'm confused also
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by Moses247(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hahahaha U better change it o..on d 27th..of dis Month d scratch card will no longer be available so act fast ok?? Med and Sug...no be beans course..u and i know Dat...in some school most especially Fed. Univ...u need 240 and above..
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by Obinnau(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2012
mods pls move this to the front page
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by Obinnau(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2012
Help pls
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by Incred(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
grin i had 221 and my course is biochemistry #uniben & delsu 1st&2nd choice respectively.hmmm wahala dey o ehhh d putme me go b hot cake.dscore no jst try at all...short lyk zacheus.help me joor
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by Obinnau(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
God help us
Re: Can I Make It With 224. by toboy: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
change it to microbiology to be on a safe side, you can still change back to medcine in second yr if you made a good GP.and if u've a good hand esp in unn, it will esier for you definately

(1) (Reply)

Gay Lecturer In Trouble For intimate Advance To A Male Student In ABU Zaria / Federal Poly Ado Admission List In Progress !!! / MAULAG Renamed University Of Lagos By President Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.