Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Caveat Emptor To All Prospective Buyers In The Auto Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Caveat Emptor To All Prospective Buyers In The Auto Section (824 Views)

Best Time 4 All Prospective Buyers To Come, Exchange Rate Is Okay Now / Caveat Emptor!!! Another Scamming Technique!!!! Buyers & Sellers Beware!!! / Caveat Emptor!!! LATEST AUTO-SCAM TECHNIQUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caveat Emptor To All Prospective Buyers In The Auto Section by Benzora(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am a great fan of the Auto Section, however, I have been bitten twice for being quite gullible to the antics of sellers in this section. Last September I bought a purportedly "in perfect condition Peugeot 406 with a mileage of 36k k/m that I ended up spending an additional N350k on. Again, around February, I bought another 05 Pathfinder "in perfect condition" that I ve spent almost N200k on. Well, my two kobo advise, never be in a hurry when buying a car on this, never take any seller's word for it and don't rely on so called physical inspection alone. That N5k or N10k scanning in addition to a comprehensive physical inspection not forgetting a thorough online research of common user comments on the car brand will save you some good naira down the road. Please for those who have bought cars from the auto section, drop your experience(s)below.Enjoy!
Re: Caveat Emptor To All Prospective Buyers In The Auto Section by Benzora(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2012
Hello!

(1) (Reply)

Car With Budget Of 250k / 100kva GENERATORS FOR SALE At Cheap Price / Registered Toyota Camry (orobo) 1993 @ N570,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.