Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Everything God Does Is Perfect? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything God Does Is Perfect? (1392 Views)

Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Bravoe(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2012
[b][/b]A king once had a slave who in
all circumstances said: "My king,
do not be discouraged because
everything God does is perfect,
no mistakes..." One day, they
went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the slave
managed to kill the animal but
couldn't prevent his majesty
losing a finger.
Furious and without showing
gratitude, the King said; "if God was good, I would not have
been attacked and lost one
finger!"
The slave replied: "Despite all
these things, I can only tell
you that God is good and everything he does is perfect,
he is never wrong!" Outraged by
the response, the king ordered
the arrest of his slave.
Later, he left for another hunt
and was captured by savages who made human sacrifices. In
the altar, the savages found
out
that the king didn't have one
finger in place so he was
released because he was considered not "complete" to be
offered to
the gods... On his return to the
palace, he authorized the
release of his slave saying; "My
dear, God was really good to me! I was almost killed but for
lack of a single finger I was let
go!
But I have a question: if God is
so good, why did He allow me
put you in jail?" His reply: "My king, if I had gone with you, I
would have been sacrificed
because I have no missing
finger."
Remember, everything God does
is perfect, He is never wrong... Often we complain about life,
and the negative things that
happen to us, forgetting that
nothing is random, and that
everything has a purpose...
God knows why he chose you to read this message.
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
But Lucifer/devil was not that perfect, was he? And he was made by the jewish god, was he not? Didn't he turn against the Jewish god and wanted to overthrow him? That can't be evidence of perfection, mate.
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by mkmyers45(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2012
Jenwitemi: But Lucifer/devil was not that perfect, was he? And he was made by the jewish god, was he not? Didn't he turn against the Jewish god and wanted to overthrow him? That can't be evidence of perfection, mate.
Umm..can the op answer this?
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by logicboy: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Umm..can the op answer this?
op don run commot! grin grin grin grin
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Callotti: 1:06am On Apr 26, 2012
A very DAFT God indeed! cheesy
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Joagbaje(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Jenwitemi: But Lucifer/devil was not that perfect, was he? .

He was created perfect. He had a choice to remain so or rebell. He had choice of will.

Ezekiel 28:15
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee

1 Like

Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by nuclearboy(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2012
@OP

At the "end" of the story (probably fictional, we learnt why God allowed the servant to be imprisoned.

Why not wait till the "end" of life (your story) before finding out why satan was created to (yes, to do so) turn against his creator?
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2012
But he supposedly made the wrong choice and that in HEAVEN, a place of supposed perfection no less. If Lucifer was so perfectly created, he wouldn't have been corrupted enough to have chosen to be a rebel. He would have made the right choice because of his supposed perfection. It is not possible to be created perfect and turn imperfect along the way and in a perfect place(supposedly) like heaven. Are you getting the fallacy of the perfection postulations here? It is an argument for babies.
Joagbaje:

He was created perfect. He had a choice to remain so or rebell. He had choice of will.

Ezekiel 28:15
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jenwitemi: But he supposedly made the wrong choice and that in HEAVEN, a place of supposed perfection no less. If Lucifer was so perfectly created, he wouldn't have been corrupted enough to have chosen to be a rebel. He would have made the right choice because of his supposed perfection. It is not possible to be created perfect and turn imperfect along the way and in a perfect place(supposedly) like heaven. Are you getting the fallacy of the perfection postulations here? It is an argument for babies.

exactly:
A perfect god create imperfect things turn against him.
It is pathetic defense that assume some saying that Lucifer was "perfect" but "imperfect"; someone perfect but who "revealed".
I do not know if this is naive or fanaticism ...
What nonsense.
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by foemy: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Callotti: A very DAFT God indeed! cheesy
. Ur creator dat can sniff life out of u in a jiffery and u wl b a gonna. Respct am now
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Callotti: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
foemy: . Ur creator dat can sniff life out of u in a jiffery and u wl b a gonna. Respct am now

You mean YOUR CREATOR?
We do not worship the same o.
Please, take note.
My creator is one that is tolerant and kind.
Like a good father. NOT A TERRORIST LIKE YOUR CHRISTIAN DAFT GOD! kiss

Big difference!
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Joagbaje(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jenwitemi: But he supposedly made the wrong choice and that in HEAVEN, a place of supposed perfection no less. If Lucifer was so perfectly created, he wouldn't have been corrupted enough to have chosen to be a rebel. He would have made the right choice because of his supposed perfection. It is not possible to be created perfect and turn imperfect along the way and in a perfect place(supposedly) like heaven. Are you getting the fallacy of the perfection postulations here? It is an argument for babies.

God could have made lucifer or Satan obey him. But he would only have been a robot. Is that what you call perfect?
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

God could have made lucifer or Satan obey him. But he would only have been a robot. Is that what you call perfect?
Let's see:
If God had made ​​Lucifer obeyed him, today's pastors are not charged for the tithe after terrorizing fools with the story
God did not obey him Lucifer
Simply, God created the essence of evil which shows that God is by no means perfect.
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
So, letting Lucifer get corrupted is the perfection, eh? The whole Lucifer tory get K leg, no be small. Not to talk of all this perfection talk because there is no clear cut meaning to the word. People just throw it around willy nilly without knowing what they are actually talking about.
Joagbaje:

Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by logicboy: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

Your logic is flawed. You are saying that God put evil in lucifer so that lucifer wouldnt be a robot and would be able to rebel against him?

Or are you admitting that you're an obedient robot of your God by obeying him and preaching your religious crap here on Nairaland? grin
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by ijawkid(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2012
@calloti.....u must be the Daft person....

You call Yahweh a daft God

What in d world is wrong with you guys.....?

Days are coming when you'll regret saying those words....

If Yahweh made all angels like a robot without free will you guys will still complain...

Satan chose his rebellious part....

Its like you all forget that if Jesus didn't want to obey his Father he had the free will to do thatunlike satan Jesus willingly chose to obey his Father till death...

FREEWILL is 1 thing that has always existed....

U choose man...

But don't abuse God....we are talking about the creator here not some darwin..
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by mkmyers45(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2012
ijawkid: @calloti.....u must be the Daft person....

You call Yahweh a daft God

What in d world is wrong with you guys.....?

Days are coming when you'll regret saying those words....

If Yahweh made all angels like a robot without free will you guys will still complain...

Satan chose his rebellious part....

Its like you all forget that if Jesus didn't want to obey his Father he had the free will to do thatunlike satan Jesus willingly chose to obey his Father till death...

FREEWILL is 1 thing that has always existed....

U choose man...

But don't abuse God....we are talking about the creator here not some darwin..
STFU...what the hell is freewill? freewill is a myth...trying to pose perfection and making mistakes shouldnt be inter-changed.
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by Ptolomeus(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Christians makeover the Jewish god to invent a sect that not even Jesus wanted. When God asked Jewish animal sacrifices to cleanse the sins, and kill entire villages, changed her clothes, shaved his beard, and "Behold the new god"!
A god clean, well washed, sanitized and antiseptic ...
Christians kept the Jewish figure of Satan, because it was very profitable to scare, scary, fear ... a good deal.
It seems that Christians are now "robotizing" Lucifer and Jesus ... is very modern and original, but also very silly.
I understand what you say that Jesus also had the evil within, in its essence ... I could disobey God ...
At the Council dee Nicea (325 AD and not before!), Jesus came to be considered God ... In that year was the "trilogy", NOT BEFORE.
After this invention, it is not as crazy as they want "robots to Jesus to try to explain the unexplained, logic or sense.
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect? by billyG(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Men!religion is the most confusing thing on earth,i was taught in d church those days that angels are not created with free will of thier own,they operate like robots including archangel lucifer,haw comes they develope indpdnt thought of overthrowing an overbearing God,that means nothing is perfect in heaven,angels can from time to have evil thought.the concept of perfection is a myth nothing like perfection exist in creation.

(1) (Reply)

Today Men Are Legalising All What Are Contrary To The Will Of God / Countdown To New Mod. Day 9. !!! / Don’t Provoke Your Angel With Wrong Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.