Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! (663 Views)

Get A Working Visa To Any Country In The World In 2 To 3 Weeks / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by bob2039: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey house has any1 that paticipatd in the just concluded interview of nig brew! has info about when they will call or what next? pls let contributed to these to keep hope alive!and as well if any1 you knw has being reach let knw as well.God bles us
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by fregrance(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
I attended the interview. All i ca tell you for now is that you should be patient. ok. The interview is in batches . By the time they finish with the interview, they will call.Lets give them atleast two weeks more.
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by bob2039: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
@fragrance thanks alot yea i knew the interview was in batches it lastd for 5days! okay let keep our hands crossed.as we wait patiently! thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Foodco Nig.ltd Recruits Stock control Manager Urgently(FRESH) / Huawei Technologies / Firat Bank And Their Batch Pattern:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.