Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Are Madrid Players Already Claiming Ronaldo Is The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Madrid Players Already Claiming Ronaldo Is The Best (748 Views)

Photos: Real Madrid Players Looking Stylish As They Arrive In Germany / Photo Of Real Madrid Players Celebrating Their El Classico Victory / Casillas: Bayern & Atletico Are Madrid's Main European Rivals - Not Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Madrid Players Already Claiming Ronaldo Is The Best by gameaddict(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
Seems to me like something's up with the world best player title in the madrid camp. I've noticed a lot of madrid players claiming cr7 is the best in the world in recent interviews. I know other teams do it too but usually, they make such comments after the title has been given or just about to be given. So why are madrid players being quick with their mouth? I suspect its an internal campaign. Is it?
Re: Why Are Madrid Players Already Claiming Ronaldo Is The Best by imoleayo55(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
i think you re wrong guy... Barca players, and other players from spain and argentina do it too...wt Aguero being the latest...everybody just wan campaign for dem friend

(1) (Reply)

List Of Ur Best 11 Bad Boiz In The EPL / / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Midfielder In The World Check Out The Top Ten List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.