Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. (8261 Views)

Cheap BB Phone And Nokia For Sale From China / Cheap BB Phone And Laptop / Fairly Used Items For Sale I.e Laptop, Ps3,camera Etc: U.k Used! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
hope can do business with you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hmm...
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 1:59am On Jun 02, 2012
Bereal247: I am interested. This is my email address: olumwojinebe@gmail.com

i have sent mail to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by MizJaY(f): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2012
Kindly send mail to me
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2012
Miz_JaY: Kindly send mail to ask4damsel@yahoo.com

i sent mail to you
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lenovo A750

Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Tbase2: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Do you sell psp hacked one's am interested and pls do you have a cheap laptop need your response
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
T'base:
Do you sell psp hacked one's am interested and pls do you have a cheap laptop need your response

yes, we can supply the PSP and cheap laptop, please send a mail to me topboutiquestore@126.com

we can talk details through mail
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by badruf(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
do you have iphone 4s and how much
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
badruf: do you have iphone 4s and how much

yes, the price is $280(16GB)
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:12am On Jun 07, 2012
T'base:

please check this PSP, the price is $20

Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2012
morning
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 3:47am On Jun 16, 2012
welcome
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by marychi18: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2012
Pls i need white iphone4 16gb. Pls send details 2 marychi18@yahoo.com
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2012
marychi18: Pls i need white iphone4 16gb. Pls send details 2 marychi18@yahoo.com

i sent mail to you, if not get it, please check your spam box.
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Paulek(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2012
I need bb9650 how much will it cost with shipping to Nigeria this is my mail saintpaulek4eva@gmail.comm u can also send me the price list of the phones u have in stock
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2012
Paulek: I need bb9650 how much will it cost with shipping to Nigeria this is my mail saintpaulek4eva@gmail.comm u can also send me the price list of the phones u have in stock

i have sent a mail to you, if not get it, please check your spam box.
We have lots of products, it is difficult to send a price list, but you can tell me if need any product, i will service for you, thanks
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Pay naira in your bank------------we send goods at once-------------You got it!
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Tbase2: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2012
Rachel wang:

please check this PSP, the price is $20
that's like 3,500 so how do we deal cause am seriously interested i will like to know the model and if it his hacked or not
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2012
T'base:
that's like 3,500 so how do we deal cause am seriously interested i will like to know the model and if it his hacked or not

yes, you can pay naira to our payment agent, we send goods from china at once, the mode is G6000(4G), it have hacked, there are 3000games in it, thanks
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Tbase2: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2012
Rachel wang:

yes, you can pay naira to our payment agent, we send goods from china at once, the mode is G6000(4G), it have hacked, there are 3000games in it, thanks
3000games in it are you serious how much his it in naira and how can i pay for it
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2012
T'base:
3000games in it are you serious how much his it in naira and how can i pay for it

I am very serious, please send me your email, then we can talk the details and send you our agent's accounts, thanks
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Tbase2: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2012
Rachel wang:

I am very serious, please send me your email, then we can talk the details and send you our agent's accounts, thanks
my email his anthonyzinsou@rocketmail.com can i play games that his english on it like fifa12
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
T'base:
my email his anthonyzinsou@rocketmail.com can i play games that his english on it like fifa12

sir, i have sent a mail to you, if not get it, please check your spam box

The english is no problem, the PSP support lots of languages,
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
You also can download lots of other games
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by donnie(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hey Guys,
You heard about Cellulike, the best mobile phone backup and security service?
There's an ongoing promo and you can get cellulike activation codes here for FREE. www.facebook.com/backupmymobileforlife
Hurry now!
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2012
Our products can save your bank charge, save your time, save your dollars.
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2012
smiley
Re: Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. by Rachelwang(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
AV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Hp,dell Desktop 500gb,2gram , 78,000 / Xbox 360 Slim + Kinetic , Htc Hd7, Ipad For Sale. TechnoCat / Krave X / Brand New Portable DVD Player + Tv+ Sd Card And Usb Port+ Game+radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.