Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? (3895 Views)

Download Mp3: Danas Ft Illbliss & Duncan Mighty - My Melody (remix) / Never Judge A Book / Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by mycutiepie(f): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2006
Dare Melody is another gospel artiste of Nigeria. He has couples of albums, I don't really know much about him tongue, so am willing to know if he has lots of fans out there. Any of his fans on this site, come on out,

Another question is, would you prefer to attend his show or Atorise's? undecided . will get back to you guys on why i asked this question after a couple of responses from you guys.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by Seun(m): 3:28am On Mar 28, 2006
One topic per thread, please wink

Dare Melody's website is at www.daremelody.com - for those who don't know - but it's still under construction. Can you give us a short profile for this man and the titles/lyrics of some of his songs?
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by omogenaija(f): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2006
lol

homegirl , i know y your doing this. your to funny.

which do u like better dare melody or atorise ?
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by mycutiepie(f): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2006
Seun:

One topic per thread, please wink

Dare Melody's website is at www.daremelody.com - for those who don't know - but it's still under construction. Can you give us a short profile for this man and the titles/lyrics of some of his songs?

title- ALADE OGO ,I guess he has some of his songs on www.abeokuta.org
Seun ,to be candid, i don't know much about this guy, i just know he is dare melody maybe cos i don't feel his music , maybe omoge can tell me why. I have listened to his songs but they are not appealing to me. I know he has some fans out there cos 2 friends of mine are crazy about him.

I am doing this survey on him after i found out that Yinka cannot come to the States to perform for now cry it's sad though but pls don't ask me wat's going on with him cos it's lipsrsealed. so we are left with atorise and dare melody as an option by another gospel promoter.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by mycutiepie(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2006
omoge02863:

lol

homegirl , i know y your doing this. your to funny.

which do u like better dare melody or atorise ?

and email me , so can discuss this atorise thing homegirl - homegirl

why am i doing this? i want to know
secondly, why ask me that question, iwo omo yi, i will beat u o,  maybe from my response to seun, you will know the answer to your question. cool shocked
Email u? i don't have your email, oops!

wat about atorise u wanna discuss? lipsrsealed u can reach me @ mybabygal@yours.com
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by omogenaija(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2006
lol homegirl

i got nothing to discuss with u bout atorise for now.

but back to dare melody

what do ya'll know about him

i heard one track from him on abeokuta.org and it was nice.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by cutiepie18(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
dayumm i love dare melody his voice sounds soooo good .i be in my room laying down on my bed listing to him.he be setting me in d mood( not tha nasty kinda mood)
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by omogenaija(f): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2006
@ mycutiepie,

i dont know why , u aint feeling dare melody. maybe u should get his tape and play it over and over an u might start to feel him. thats how i started feeling yinka ayefele. (the reason why he couldnt come to the states is because http:///e7kcf ) the story is in there.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by Sisieko(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2006
Dare Melody is a great artist
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by omogenaija(f): 2:21am On Apr 12, 2006
Does Dare Melody have any live VCDS ??
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by Sisieko(f): 3:26am On Apr 12, 2006
yes he does and its called alade ogo, theres probably more but i dont know.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by omogenaija(f): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2006
Sisieko:

yes he does and its called alade ogo, theres probably more but i don't know.

Are you sure that alade ogo is LIVE ? because i heard some of it and it didn't sound LIVE to me. It sounded like it was record in a studio.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by Sisieko(f): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2006
its not actually live like a concery its like a musical and dance thing
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by sheyilomo: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
i av been following up both of them since the beginning so i can tell u dat dare melody is better cos am also a gospel musician and i no wats at stake so i will always go 4 dare melody anytime anyday
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by lyfe(m): 2:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Thread reawaken after 7 years
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by sheyilomo: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
dare melody is d best among d stars i tell u.
Re: Are You A Fan Of Dare Melody? by cynhamscakes(f): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2018
I love his songs. I was on Google searching for his song lyrics when i saw this thread.
The man is good.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worth Of BET Award / Sexy Steel – “sisi” (remix) Audio Ft. Tekno & Olamide / Download Latest Video Music Of Nigerian Top Artists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.