Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Is This True? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This True? (825 Views)

Is This True For You? / Big Brother Africa House Burnt? Is This True / Is This True? Alahaji Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

Is This True? by rahjan: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2012
Nairaland is full of intelligence peoples that is why i want to verified this thing i hear.
My friend who is very enlightened in wemen affairs tell me that if u are doing that thing with your girlfriend and u allows her to stay on top that she will not get pregnant becos the law of gravity will not allow ur soldiers to swim upstream. Now dis my friend has put me in a lot of trouble in d past becos of bad advice. Pls tell me if hes correct on dis one before i practicalise it.
Thank you.
Re: Is This True? by sexiestharam(f): 3:07am On Apr 23, 2012
rahjan: Nairaland is full of intelligence peoples that is why i want to verified this thing i hear.
My friend who is very enlightened in wemen affairs tell me that if u are doing that thing with your girlfriend and u allows her to stay on top that she will not get pregnant becos the law of gravity will not allow ur soldiers to swim upstream. Now dis my friend has put me in a lot of trouble in d past becos of bad advice. Pls tell me if hes correct on dis one before i practicalise it.
Thank you.
What won't I see on nairaland? Please, what's the joke here? Is it the grammatical blunders or the whole post? I am still at a loss here. lipsrsealed. Most times it seems it's mostly trash trending.
Re: Is This True? by sexiestharam(f): 3:08am On Apr 23, 2012
rahjan: Nairaland is full of intelligence peoples that is why i want to verified this thing i hear.
Thank you.
What won't I see on nairaland? Please, what's the joke here? Is it the grammatical blunders or the whole post? I am still at a loss here. lipsrsealed.Sometimes it seems it's mostly trash trending.
Re: Is This True? by rahjan: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2012
Ha han! @op, is it our fault that you could not sleep? Why all dis nansense posts. Mtchew.
@sexiestharam, dont mind d guy jare. So whatsup nah, i like ur fire like nature. How about us getting to know each other better?
Re: Is This True? by Ruqaya(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
@op, move to romance section

Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) / GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO / Lagos To Establish Wildlife Park