Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? (3320 Views)

In The Spirit of Independence, Which Artiste Is The Naija Ambassor Of All Time? / Which Int'l Artistes Would You Like To See Perform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by mycutiepie(f): 3:28am On Mar 28, 2006
My fellow Nairalanders, which Nigerian artiste do you love most and could spend any amount of your money to see his/her performance in tour city, state or country of abode? let the roll call begin,

Mine- Atorise Forever grin
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by hotangel2(f): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2006
Seriously, NONE. I just can't do it. I mean paying any ammount to go watch someone that won't notice my presence. I'll be drowing in the sweats of other people watching him, and screaming and jumping. And after the whole thing, i would lose my wrist watch and start smelling like shiit, because of the sweats of other people, and the heat, and omg, arghh! Well i'll pay a reasonable ammount to buy the concert CD. If that counts.

If someone's gon pay for me, and beg me to go with him/her, the performer's gon have to be "Styl plus, 2face, LAGBAJA (melts away), yinka ayefele.", and that's about it, I think.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by buckeye(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2006
Femi Kuti.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by timmy(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2006
Tyrese, in nigeria would be awesome
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by kenniy(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2006
I would like to see Marshall Matters perform in Nigeria (yeah . . . Slim Shady, Eminem, Elly's Dad . . )
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by whiteroses(f): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2006
i will not see any artist that i will spend any amount i have for, but i can spend reasonable amount on tictac and tonytetuila.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by darqly(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
Here we go again, the post say's NIGERIAN artiste!! Can it stay that way please?

For me, Age Beeka!! He rocks, excellent music.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by whiteroses(f): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
@ darqly (if you mean me when you said here we go again, ), tic tac colaborates with naija music so that made him naija artist ya dig?
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Badman888(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
i would like to see 2shotz and styl-plus
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by venice(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2006
if it could be my country, well it would be ofcourse, Faizel MC, Gazza, The Dogg, SunnyBoy.

uptown well it would be R.Kelly or Tyrese

Downtown it would be Malaika from S.A.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Deepop(f): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2006
D banj live on stage doing his thing cool,you know wat i mean grin No long thing wink
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by whiteroses(f): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
deepop hmm i like that username. who is DJ banj
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Badman888(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2006
D'banj is a nigerian musician "no long thing"

Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Deepop(f): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2006
whiteroses!D banj is the koko master in charge of hot babes cool
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by whiteroses(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2006
whoa. naija changed drastically within 3 years i left, or maybe i was the one that wasn't aware of artists like this one here.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Deepop(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2006
D banj came up not long ago, undecidedhmm i think early last year.he was formally a member of the 419 squad based in the UK.this guy is just too good cool
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Shadiat(f): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2006
Baba Ara, R.I.P
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2006
Beyonce sean paul kelly rowland missy elliot

shakira usher
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2006
shocked shocked shocked pardon me for that, i didnt notice it was just nnigerian artiste embarassed guess i should understand more clearly before posting next time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Badman888(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2006
yup
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
wink kiss
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by ocho(f): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2006
2-face!!!! sad cry cry cry
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by luvu567(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2006
i wouldnt die for no one but I would love to see 2face, Usher,Tony Tetuila, Shakira, Sean Paul, and Elephant Man
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by iffe(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2006
psquare, styl plus
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by omogenaija(f): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2006
mycutiepie:

My fellow Nairalanders, which Nigerian artiste do you love most and could spend any amount of your money to see his/her performance in tour city, state or country of abode? let the roll call begin,

Mine- Atorise Forever grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by BellaRouge(f): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2006
I want to see Sunny Ade and 50 cent perform together! That would be off the hizzy cheesy

Is Sunny Ade still alive?
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by omogenaija(f): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2006
homegirl , why r u so lost ?

sunny ade is well and live .

he was in ovation last year because his daughter got married. and he released GOLDEN BEATS SERIES 1&2 , which shows him performing live and an interview with him.

Also Sunny was invited to sing @ a party in January for my dad's friend in nigeria.
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by BellaRouge(f): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2006
omoge02863:

homegirl , why r u so lost ?

sunny ade is well and live .

he was in ovation last year because his daughter got married. and he released GOLDEN BEATS SERIES 1&2 , which shows him performing live and an interview with him.

Also Sunny was invited to sing @ a party in January for my dad's friend in nigeria.

I aint lost homegirl, just a little confused. I really did think that Sunny Ade passed away a long time ago

Is your dad's friend Obasanjo grin? How did he get Sunny Ade for a private party?
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by omogenaija(f): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2006
no , my dad aint obasanjo's friend, LMAO grin
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by mycutiepie(f): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2006
I want to see Sunny Ade and 50 cent perform together! That would be off the hizzy
Is Sunny Ade still alive?

KSA is still alive and was in the US last year to perform in some states, Omoge, Golden beats 3 and 4 are out. i have 3 and 4, do you have i and 2? we could xchange u know. tongue
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by mycutiepie(f): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2006
what's wit u and this your atorise ? what did he do to u ? wats special bout him to u ?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pase fun ire aiye mi o  Je ko to mi lowo
  Palase fun ogo aiye mi oooooo  Je ko bu jade
[b]  Gbogbo awon to dan mi mo,   Je ko wa, bami dupe[/b]
Alagbawi nla Olorun,
Re: Which Artiste Are You Dying To See Perform? by diyobdw(f): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2006
I got more than one,
eminem,janet jackson mary j blige,india arie,Pink, rihana
natasha bedingfeild,dido, Lemar,wyclef,R.kelly and lot more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Playboi Carti - Whole Lotta Red Album / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. / [WATCH VIDEO]: Flavour – Ada Ada (behind The Scenes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.