Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Van Der Sar: 'for The Sake Of Football, Barcelona Must Defeat Chelsea' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Van Der Sar: 'for The Sake Of Football, Barcelona Must Defeat Chelsea' (874 Views)

How The Messi Made Van Der To Look Fearful ! / Peter Cech Vs Van Der Sar? / Real Definition Of Football Barcelona Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Der Sar: 'for The Sake Of Football, Barcelona Must Defeat Chelsea' by duke4ever: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2012
Edwin van der Sar has hit out at Chelsea for its defensive approach in the first leg of their
Champions League semifinal against Barcelona. The Premier League representatives recorded a 1-0
victory over the Catalans at Stamford Bridge, and
Van der Sar has stated that Barca should beat
Chelsea in the return 'for the sake of football'. "For the sake of the game and for football in
general, I hope Barcelona win at Camp Nou," Van
der Sar was quoted as saying by the Daily Mail. "I love teams who attack. Chelsea did nothing but
defend with nine players and kept lots of players in
the middle of the park. "But this tie could have been
over by now. I expected Chelsea to lose by a big
figure. And it could still have been 5-1 to Barca in
the end. Chelsea had just one shot at goal – and they scored.www.goal.com/en-ca/news/4199/uefa-champions-league/2012/04/22/3054414/van-der-sar-for-the-sake-of-football-barcelona-must-defeat
Re: Van Der Sar: 'for The Sake Of Football, Barcelona Must Defeat Chelsea' by duke4ever: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2012
wonder who made this man a spokesman. Fool!

(1) (Reply)

P / Greatest Psycho Xi Ever / Mystery Sorcerer Threatens Fitness Of Real Madrid Star Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.