Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (4428 Views)

How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free / Unlock All Usb Modem And Browse Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free by DSTVGURL: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2012
If you need details on how your can connect eiither your DSTV, HITV or MYTV decoder to your laptop and browse for free. Call 08181011887 now for full details.
Re: The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free by bigbash(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
what will i call yor number for? what is the big deal in that after getting a reuoter? is no more news, get out

1 Like

Re: The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free by bendazum: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
bigbash: what will i call yor number for? what is the big deal in that after getting a reuoter? is no more news, get out
@Bigbash Bros no mind the guy jare.Na naija cause am.No job.Abeg u fit break am down for me?
Re: The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free by jidowu84: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
It is very new to Op. Maybe he jst buy internet marketing ebook frm all this folks dem com urg am with resale right..... No blame am na newbie.
Re: The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
bigbash: what will i call yor number for? what is the big deal in that after getting a reuoter? is no more news, get out
Have you actually used it or rather, are you using it? ℓ̊ haven't met even one person using it. ℓ̊ only hear of how to set it up and that its very fast. Nothing more.
Re: The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free by users1: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
Good news[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Flight Ticket And Get Connect( best fare gurrantee / Ladies And Men's Designer Suit For Sale / Apartment Movers In Lagos. Easy Relocation Within And Outside Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.