Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory (9144 Views)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / Chelsea Victory Parade In Pictures / Stamford Bridge The Land Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by scopusng(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
Comment

Abakaliki — A Real Madrid F.C. fan in Abakaliki on Saturday night squandered his school fee while celebrating the team's victory over Barcelona F.C.

The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, recalls that Real beat Barcelona 2-1 in an away match in the Spanish La Liga, to earn a seven-point lead over the latter.

The fan, Ekene Emigo, a student of Ebonyi State University, ordered food and drinks for football fans at Kingol Guest House soccer viewing centre at Uyanwa Street, Abakaliki.

Emigo told NAN that he spent more than N70, 000 on drinks and food for other fans, adding that although that was his school fee, he did not regret the action.

He said with the victory, Real had avenged its four seasons nightmare in the hands of Barcelona.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201204230498.html
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by scopusng(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
I hope Ronaldo will send you back the money spent. Eya chie..

2 Likes

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
Well, he says he doesn't regret it. Best of luck to him.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Abeyjide: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
he is replacing his certificate wit la liga cup.showin he is a true fans of realmadrid
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
Well as long as he didnt regret his action.. This shouldnt be a news afterall is it ur money... Next topic pls

3 Likes

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by 4wardever(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
I hope he would still be able to say that when it is 2 weeks to his exams. Mtschew!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Rastamann: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
kobo wise dollar foolish!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2012
A Barcelona's fan must have created this topic.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by henrychubayo: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Some things are sacrificed to gain joy and happiness. In this world that is full of sadness and bad news, football has really been a medicine to cure most of these sadness. This guy did what he could to gain joy and happiness and no one should blame him or speak bad of his action. Most of us will do the same when we jam something that can give us instant joy and happiness removing those bad treats that can bring us to early grave especially for young people. I only wish that chelsea could complete the journey and i will spend the money i wanted to use for my wedding. What ever the outcome in spain, we will meet barcelona in battle nonetheless.

9 Likes

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by sweetcocoa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mscheew,na today students don dey spend school fees?he even spent it wisely sef by feeding many other students who may have not eaten for two days or more cheesy,he's better than my classmate who spent his playing cards.grin.

5 Likes

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ewu!!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Ninilowo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
way ray plus the the rin.

1 Like

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Umunede(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
No wahala at all. Come, make I give u back the money jor. Up Real Maldrid. The sweet victory is worth celebrating anyhow.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Booty4me: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
Okija_juju: Ewu!!

is it ur money

1 Like

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Mcleo007(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
I seriously doubt the dude is a Madrid fan. IMO, he's one the so many epl/Moanrihno fan boys and apologists who have suffered many a nightmares from the undaring hands of Pep's all-conquering, fearsome, loathesome, possesion-capable, dominating and enforcing Blaugrana players. grin

Not to worry, the victory was well-earned, no thanks to Pep's poor selection. Enjoy
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by samyng(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
scopusng: Comment
Abakaliki — A Real Madrid F.C. fan in Abakaliki on Saturday night squandered his school fee while celebrating the team's victory over Barcelona F.C.
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, recalls that Real beat Barcelona 2-1 in an away match in the Spanish La Liga, to earn a seven-point lead over the latter.
The fan, Ekene Emigo, a student of Ebonyi State University, ordered food and drinks for football fans at Kingol Guest House soccer viewing centre at Uyanwa Street, Abakaliki.
Emigo told NAN that he spent more than N70, 000 on drinks and food for other fans, adding that although that was his school fee, he did not regret the action.
He said with the victory, Real had avenged its four seasons nightmare in the hands of Barcelona.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201204230498.html

grin CHEI
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by EACBLAZE: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Goat ,

Grasshopper wey dey fire dey burn,and still dey jubilate say hin dey bring out oil
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by francis247(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
nice one. I only hope he gets back his money with interest when Madrid finally win's the title.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by kcpumpin(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
I'm sure FCB fans ate from dat celebration.. Who cares?
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Emperoh(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
i hope i this guy doesn't waylay people on the highway with guns and weapons in a bid to recover this money
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by lafuria1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
Guy carry on. Hala madrid. Did same with just few friend wen madrid won d laliga. U guys shld wait and see wat will hap in lagos if arsenal wins d champions league. Abeg nothing new here. If madrid wins d champions league this season, mehn........well till then though.

1 Like

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by sweetcocoa(f): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
la furia: Guy carry on. Hala madrid. Did same with just few friend wen madrid won d laliga. U guys shld wait and see wat will hap in lagos if arsenal wins d champions league. Abeg nothing new here. If madrid wins d champions league this season, mehn........well till then though.
Do people still daydream in this age and time?shocked omo better wake up from that your dream o.cheesy
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
Oya make an official report to RM for a reimbursement!!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by brainchild78(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
very foolish move. Madrid does not pay him a dime and he has elected to risk his future over profitless supoport for a team that may even despise for even his race. What a wise move indeed.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Havilah93(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
sad
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
henrychubayo: Some things are sacrificed to gain joy and happiness. In this world that is full of sadness and bad news, football has really been a medicine to cure most of these sadness. This guy did what he could to gain joy and happiness and no one should blame him or speak bad of his action. Most of us will do the same when we jam something that can give us instant joy and happiness removing those bad treats that can bring us to early grave especially for young people. I only wish that chelsea could complete the journey and i will spend the money i wanted to use for my wedding. What ever the outcome in spain, we will meet barcelona in battle nonetheless.

na so my guy.. We all use our money for meaningless tins atimes just to have fun.. I just dnt see any reason to crucify the guy afterall he didnt ask anybody to refund is money

1 Like

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by yuzedo: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
Chai!! grin grin grin
I hope he also mess.ed ashawo of N20k out of that money to round-up the celebration! Money must circulate to all industries! tongue
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
brainchild78: very foolish move. Madrid does not pay him a dime and he has elected to risk his future over profitless supoport for a team that may even despise for even his race. What a wise move indeed.

some of you can be so fooolish at times.Since when does it concern y'all on how another person spend his money ? Huh
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by yuzedo: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
"Messed" tho? undecided
Osewa & Mukina, dis is ur last warning! angry
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by kombats: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hala madrid halaEkene Emigo dats gud keep it up. Dat shows dat u are a real fan fool
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by kalufelix(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
Wen i hv squandered ma own skl fees on bettin...*cryin*
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by myopera1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. / Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Copa Del Rey Final : Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona (0 - 3) On 25th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.