Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Admission Without Writing Jamb - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission Without Writing Jamb (1216 Views)

Poll: who is interested?

This poll has ended

Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme / Gain Admission Into Universities India Without Writing / IJMB A LEVEL FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Without Writing Jamb by licia3: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
India education system is very high and they are highly recognized in the world. So, there universities now offer admission to International students like Nigerians without taking a jamb.Even i am here studying mass communication and just now i finish my second year. after years of trying hard in Nigeria without a success. This is indeed a cheering news for all who are bored of writing jamb. No more waiting endless taking jamb without an admission in Nigeria.

You can read courses like Medicine, Nursing, Accountancy, Law, Engineering mass communication etc without writing any entrance exams. The only condition is that you must CREDIT English and mathematics with any other three subjects and Must have a school leaving certificate/testimonial to be qualified to get an admission.

The good thing about India University Education is that; It is not as expensive as other countries, they don't go on strike and duration is 3 years. You will finish at when due and use your time for productive ventures. Do you want to enter university in this year? then the ball is in your court to make a move instead of wasting your time in writing jamb. It is time you make your dream come true. If your are interested you can contact me on liciayemmy@yahoo.com. or on FB liciayemmy.
Re: Admission Without Writing Jamb by licia3: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2012
licia3: India education system is very high and they are highly recognized in the world. So, there universities now offer admission to International students like Nigerians without taking a jamb.Even i am here studying mass communication and just now i finish my second year. after years of trying hard in Nigeria without a success. This is indeed a cheering news for all who are bored of writing jamb. No more waiting endless taking jamb without an admission in Nigeria.

You can read courses like Medicine, Nursing, Accountancy, Law, Engineering mass communication etc without writing any entrance exams. The only condition is that you must CREDIT English and mathematics with any other three subjects and Must have a school leaving certificate/testimonial to be qualified to get an admission.

The good thing about India University Education is that; It is not as expensive as other countries, they don't go on strike and duration is 3 years. You will finish at when due and use your time for productive ventures. Do you want to enter university in this year? then the ball is in your court to make a move instead of wasting your time in writing jamb. It is time you make your dream come true. If your are interested you can contact me on liciayemmy@yahoo.com. or on FB liciayemmy.

(1) (Reply)

Educational Consultants / National Common Entrance Exam Preparatory Device Now Available / How To Make Money Online Selling Past Question On Mypastquestion.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.