Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria (6268 Views)

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / Spare Parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria by lindasande: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2006
I would like to know people who can tell me more about the car business and spare parts business in Nigeria or West Africa.

Me and my husband meet a Nigerian man who buy cars from us, and he take some things to nigeria from us, and in 2 weeks we had our money back on the bank. only the man was a little confused he put to much money on the bank so we give him back his own part ( hahah)

But the man travelled to US, so we want to continue the business. Who can help us?
Re: Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2006
well Nnewi a popular town in Aanambra State is know for business esp. spare parts, they are actually called "JAPAN OF AFRICA"
Re: Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria by wweekes(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hi,

I can find you cars or trucks, I can get any part you need. OEM or aftermarket if they make it. I can also give you a deal on shipping. Im also shipping company that does Roll on Roll off shipping for cars and suv's from 1500.00 to 2600.00 depending on the size and the country its going to. We are also a DHL Authorized shipping center that provides 30-40 percent off of all DHL shipments, We also do ocean cargo to Nigeria @ $350 per CBM. We are located in Orange, NJ, and accept Credit Cards for all DHL Shipments. We are a licensed and bonded company and licensed with the FMC as a NVOCC. for more information please contact us @ 973-674-8932. or via email at wweekes@gmail.com

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shiping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider
Re: Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria by epurepu(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nothing
Re: Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria by ksk2484: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Contact us on +2348060045021

(1) (Reply)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Rises To 1.81% In Third Quarter – NBS / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.