Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: (1632 Views)

PROMO!!T.M SHIRTS-N500 SKIRTS-N100 JEANS-N100 ETC.PROMO ENDS 4PM MONDAY 1/2/2016 / Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses / Gucci Designer Executive Unisex Sunglasses Model 2652/s Made In Italy 100% Au (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2007
Are you looking for top quality designer/Italian wears and accessories? , Italian handbags, tshirts, coperate shirts, Sunglasses, Shoes, Jeans - men and women - evening dresses and many others. We supply them at wholesale Prices.

Please call 07033582485 for more inquiries. , your satisfaction is guranteed!
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by GBASKY: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
PLS UR EMAIL MINE IS awosolid@yahoo.com and your agdress
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2007
Hi ,

You can always call me on the above number ( 07033582485) or email me via onyi_randa@hotmail.com. It's better to call or send sms since i'm too busy to check emails atimes. Thanks!
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
We're located in Ikeja and Festac town , contact me if you're in terested fo s detailed address.
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by IykeD(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hi Onyi, i am interested in guys stuffs for now, Shirts(corperate and casuals), T-shirts, pants, jeans,shoes, Sunglasses etc.Please can you attach price list to my email address if possible.Will be glad yo recieve from you.
Email: iykech2002@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by SOJ(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2007
I would like to know the costs of ur products too.Kindly mail me a full description of them and prices to sojiayoade@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2007
Hi ,

Thanks for the response. I'm sorry i'm not always online to reply quick, you can also text or call with 07033582485 , i 'll call back with details and address incase you need to come over. We are located at Ajah and festac at present
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2007
Hi Iyke,

It was nice talking with you over the phone let me know as soon as you're free to come and see the goods like you said.

thanks!
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by IykeD(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
The pleasure is mine.
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2007
Hi Onyiilady,

Since you are located at Ajah, you can list your business for free on www.lekkilinks.com. I will also let you know when our online mart is opened where you can display and advertise your products.

Ciao.

Kunle
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
Hi Kunle,

Thanks for the link . That a nice website!
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by kunleyf: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2007
can i have ur contact at ikeja
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by kunleyf: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2007
let have ur contact at ikeja and ur e-mail, my is kunleyf@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by miraexcel(f): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
HI ,

The ikeja office has been moved to ajah, you can check us at Suite H-107 Ikota shopping complex Ajah VGC

Thanks to all who patronised us through this website. I wasn't expecting such a huge response.
A big thanks to the owner of nairaland too!
Re: Make Money Quick With Top Quality Designer Sunglasses, Jeans, Handbags,shoes: by bolakale1(f): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2007
onyi do you deal with whole salers alone or you sell to retailers too,i work in a corprate environment and will love to shop for against next year and if its afforadable for me to start up the business maybe i will also invest into it,

(1) (Reply)

Designer Italian Suits Available In Abuja And Lagos Call 08033840427 / Genuine Designer Fragrances From The UK. New Arrivals! / Order For Your Kids And Adults Clothing Direct From Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.