Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Promote Your Business Effectively Without Spending One Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Business Effectively Without Spending One Naira (566 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? / How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively / Grow your business effectively and get more sales with our marketing skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business Effectively Without Spending One Naira by GreenWhiteGuru(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
I will not beat around the bush on this and just go straight to the point by highlighting the topics I am going to cover in this thread that will enable you achieve an effective business promotions strategy with out spending one naira.

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Blogging
3. Twitter
4. Facebook
5. LinkedIn
6. Naija4Sale - http://naija4sale.com.ng - Free Ads
7. Nairaland
8. Free Press Release websites
9. Business Website
10. Business Domain Email Address.

I am going to address each topic daily, so that ten days from now you will be fully equiped to manage your business promotions effectively without spending one naira.

Cheers,
Ayke Rowland
@greenwhiteguru

(1) (Reply)

Have You Gotten You Own Freebrowsing From Airtel / Brazil Iron Ore Startup Manabi Files To Sell Stock / How To Create A Blog And Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.