Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

When Life Throws You CVS [SCM]...make Gits (a NL Exclusive Poem) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Life Throws You CVS [SCM]...make Gits (a NL Exclusive Poem) (981 Views)

Photos And Video Of A Flying Car Exclusive Released / Specto@real Time Experts In Oracle Apps Scm Training / Exclusive Team Python Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Life Throws You CVS [SCM]...make Gits (a NL Exclusive Poem) by delomos(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2012
Life, it turns out
is full of complexities -- many of which we've cause ourselves

Life, it turns out
is full of ugly things,
ugly lines
bloated patterns &_
half bakes

There are fads and trends
Codes from Coke
Coke to Code in thousands of lines

This is my time && life has thrown me CVS
nearly making me leave the beautiful world of DVC
to that erry world of CVS

O the Lost fads,
the braggarts of GitHub
the shallows of SourceForge
that hills of Freshmeat
_me_ back to making Gits

Whatever the complexities
When Life throws me CVS, I'd make Git
Again and Again

P.S. In case you're interested, read my short blog on how to convert your CVS to Git, or maybe GitHub: http://www.delewrit.es/2012/04/23/from-the-cvs-to-githib/

2 Likes

Re: When Life Throws You CVS [SCM]...make Gits (a NL Exclusive Poem) by broswilli: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2012
That's why i make it easier with with frameworks,
PHP has lots of them
Codeigniter is easy to use
Zend framework is really robust

If it's not PHP then it's javascript
Use Jquery and it's UI,
If you have the time try ExtJS

May be you're using Java
Try its MVC Framework like Hibernate and others
If you do maybe life would be a lot less complex

"I hope U like my poem"
Re: When Life Throws You CVS [SCM]...make Gits (a NL Exclusive Poem) by jeebz: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
lolz
Re: When Life Throws You CVS [SCM]...make Gits (a NL Exclusive Poem) by candylips(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
git is the best thing since slice bread seriously

(1) (Reply)

Help On Vb6 / MTN Customers Have Th Chance To Win A Blackberry Q5 Or A Nokia Lumia / Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.