Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? (953 Views)

Do You Live In Abuja Or PH And Are UNEMPLOYED? / TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? by Cdemian: 5:08am On Apr 24, 2012
I need a hard working partner who live in Port Harcourt and have an address we can use as PH branch office. We run consultancy services. Call Chinedu now 08063828269
Re: Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? by CHOKOAJ: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2012
AM in PH but I need to know what you are into. 08033001360
Re: Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? by Cdemian: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2012
Hey! Chokoaj, thanks for your interest. Our company is into consultancy service and tour management for govt orgs and private firm. Do you have an address we can operate d PH branch from?
Re: Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? by CHOKOAJ: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
yes I have an office, No 46 obiwali road, rumuigbo, port harcourt. Call me on my line to discuss
Re: Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? by Cdemian: 4:06am On Apr 26, 2012
-ian ltd loading...

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Group GEP / Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees In Nigeria, July 2013 / IITA- Vacancy Announcement Research Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.