Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me (4472 Views)

Start Exporting Nigeria Food Stuff Today With Buyers Emails And Phone Numbers / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter Needed Asap / Exporters,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me by prince1k(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2012
PALM KERNEL SHELL,CASHEW NUT, COCOA OR ANY AGGRO ALLIED PRODUCT AND MINERALS YOU WANT TO EXPORT, AND YOU WANT TO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH BUYERS, CONTACT ME NOW. AND WE WILL LINK YOU TO THE COMPANIES WHO WANT YOUR PRODUCT URGENTLY NOW WITH THEIR FULL CONTACT DETAIL AND PHONE NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU ,SO YOU CAN DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THEM AND HAVE A GOOD TRANSACTION,WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE NEEDED ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOUR DEAL SEALED AND DELIVERED
OUR SERVICE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE
SO EMAIL OR CALL NOW
broprince1@gmail.com

Re: Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me by Thethy(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me by Tpc: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
PKS available for sale FOB Port Harcourt or CFR major world ports.
Have capacity for up to 10000Mt.
Serious enquiries
Rume

1 Share

Re: Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Palm kernel shell wanted in large quantity....no stone, no sand..no foreign particles....serious suppliers should call Baba Alarape 08037171978..08124018312 for stock quantity & location...Thanks!
Re: Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me by FreshestManny(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello we have up to 10tons of palm kernel shells on ground in Abia state @5k per ton pickup price. Interested buyers can contact me on +234. 7. 0. 6. 2. 4. 5. 4. 2. 8. 8. More can be made available on request as long as the one on ground has been sold off.
Re: Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me by Shantyken(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
prince1k:
PALM KERNEL SHELL,CASHEW NUT, COCOA OR ANY AGGRO ALLIED PRODUCT AND MINERALS YOU WANT TO EXPORT, AND YOU WANT TO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH BUYERS, CONTACT ME NOW. AND WE WILL LINK YOU TO THE COMPANIES WHO WANT YOUR PRODUCT URGENTLY NOW WITH THEIR FULL CONTACT DETAIL AND PHONE NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU ,SO YOU CAN DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THEM AND HAVE A GOOD TRANSACTION,WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE NEEDED ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOUR DEAL SEALED AND DELIVERED
OUR SERVICE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE
SO EMAIL OR CALL NOW
broprince1@gmail.com

Any charge for ur services?

(1) (Reply)

We Make And Install Roll-up Banners / BB Tasty Chinchin / How Much To Pay An Office Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.