Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi And Japheth Omojuwa Scoffs At D'banj & Don Jazzy On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolu Ogunlesi And Japheth Omojuwa Scoffs At D'banj & Don Jazzy On Twitter (2436 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi And Japheth Omojuwa Scoffs At D'banj & Don Jazzy On Twitter by amakaikeng(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
The split between D'banj and Don Jazzy is undoubtedly the most sensational split in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Just last night, popular political and human rights writers Tolu Ogunlesi and Japheth Omojuwa took to their twitter handles to depict a mock scenerio of the fight between D'banj and Don Jazzy with a very interesting bite of satire and caricature. I bet the duo of the erstwhile Mo'Hits partners will cringe in shame to see how their once envied friendship has become a subject of ridicule. Contnue to see some of the tweets that I found very hilarious after the cut...you go laugh tire...

12h J Japheth-Omojuwa‏@omojuwa
Because @toluogunlesi is a twitter addict, I can understand how he hacks my account every now and then. Not saying he did o

The first time @toluogunlesi flew in my dad's private jet, he cried through out my stay in the air. Shouting "driver mo fe bole"

12h tolu ogunlesi‏@toluogunlesi
After I signed @omojuwa to Occupy Records I took him to Jade Garden to celebrate. After, he cleared his plates and was going to the kitchen

I love my fans and all but it is easy for them to support @toluogunlesi because he shares recharge cards on twitter

BTW, Tolu is one of my favourite writers. No need to cc him jor

@toluogunlesi almost became Diezani's P and GEJ's New Media guy. I stopped him. Look where his life would have headed now

“@MustaphaDabogi: Breaking : @omojuwa & @toluogunlesi twitter handles hacked by D'banj and Don jazzy.” LMAOOOOO

When I told @toluogunlesi "give her head" he gave the girl a head butt. She still doesn't use her right eye till today

You can make your point without saying you bought all the other guys cars and taught them how to give head bla bla

LMAOOOOOOOooooOOOOooOooo

12h tolu ogunlesi‏@toluogunlesi
I told @omojuwa we can conquer the world. But his vision was to conquer small small twitter gals. Can I force my vision on him?

When @toluogunlesi won his CNN award, I was nominated for a Nobel Literature prize. I rejected it. I wanted my brother to shine

Yes I wrote @toluogunlesi 's JAMB and SSCE since he couldn't do it himself for 6 years. No point saying this. He is my bro

13h Kingsdollar Jideani‏@Kingsdollar
@omojuwa D'banj īs lukn for cheap sympathy! After screwing it during/after occuppy protest he tuk to PR job to shore up his battered image!
Retweeted by J Japheth-Omojuwa

13h J Japheth-Omojuwa‏@omojuwa
D'banj had a good interview but he said too many things to undermine whatever was left of his relationship with his bro

13h J Japheth-Omojuwa‏@omojuwa
The day I brought @toluogunlesi to Lagos, he paid an area boy N500 for looking at Eric Moore towers. I beat the Area boy though

13h tolu ogunlesi‏@toluogunlesi
@omojuwa threatened to mute himself on Twitter I was the one that begged him, and then paid for tutorials. He's my brother, God dey

These guys have finished D'banj and Donjazzy. Continue to see more of the diss tweets here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/tolu-ogunlesi-and-japheth-omojuwa.html

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Japheth Omojuwa Scoffs At D'banj & Don Jazzy On Twitter by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2012
This is actually very entertaining! Lol!!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Japheth Omojuwa Scoffs At D'banj & Don Jazzy On Twitter by Leboska(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Very, very, very interesting but seriously if there's any thing i can do for them to come back i will do it. I love them together.

(1) (Reply)

Mo'nique Reveals 80-pound Weight Loss / Obafemi Martins Acquires A Gun-Photo / Top Singer/producer Zeeworld dies A Mysterious Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.