Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Is A Friend And A Lover. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is A Friend And A Lover. (1746 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Friend And A Lover. by Erica: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2006
when you talk about a friend or a lover, people don't seem to know the difference.well for me i think they are quite different,because they are limit to friendship why?though a friend can still make those sacrifices that people feel only lovers can make , but you cant have sex with your friend, because if you call somebody your friend you should have the agape kind of love for the person,then the one a lover can have for the opposite lover is call the erotic kind of love.both are the same thing with just one difference.that is why the word relationship can be used for both friends and lovers but the word affair is restricted to only lovers.
Re: Who Is A Friend And A Lover. by Zahymaka(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2006
I'm in complete agreement. You don't shag a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage / Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. / Nigerian Youths Doing Well Abroad (proudly Nigrian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.