Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Young Joe C Shares His Point Of View On The D'banj-don Jazzy Issue - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Young Joe C Shares His Point Of View On The D'banj-don Jazzy Issue (469 Views)

Young Joe C Shares His Point Of View On The D'banj-don Jazzy Issue / Oliver Twist Video: Animated Version Featuring D'banj, Don Jazzy And President J / D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Joe C Shares His Point Of View On The D'banj-don Jazzy Issue by crackmusic: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
Few hours ago Young Joe C posted little chat between him and a friend on his Official blog. When the young talented rapper was sharing his point of view on the D'banj-Don Jazzy issue for fans to make comment/share their own opinion on the matter

"Last nite I was chatting with an old-friend when he asked me to share my point of view on the D banj-Don Jazzy issue, I told him that am not taking to any side but I think D'banj may appear over ambituos but lets not forget the fact that he must have believe in himself like he is still doing and at least we should have a little trust in his instinct afterall he is representing Nigeria/Africa.
I think D'banj & Don Jazzy want the same thing and the best for Mo'hits and the music industry as a whole but i guess they want to go about it in two different ways"

Read more on the Young Joe C's Official Blog http://realjoec.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Rate This Track From Ma Boy Laz... / MBER Promo / Do U Like Eastside9jamusic,party Jam???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.