Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion (1279 Views)

Webmasters, Please Rate This Website... / Webmasters Please Help Me! Please. / Drupal 7 Webmasters! Please Answer Only This One Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by barackosama(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2012
Hi webmasters? Am really Confuse in this: Is it Possible for One to Convert HTML codes to Scripts and Upload? Pls, if its Posible, how Should i Go about it? Please Friends, Reply!! wink
Re: Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by yamakuza: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
barackosama: Hi webmasters? Am really Confuse in this: Is it Possible for One to Convert HTML codes to Scripts and Upload? Pls, if its Posible, how Should i Go about it? Please Friends, Reply!! wink

why do you want to do that, or what are you trying to achieve?

Anything is possible!
Re: Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by ahmsta(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
Convert HTML to script? Am confused lipsrsealed ...
Re: Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by barackosama(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2012
Thank you friends, am still a Newbie to PHP || The Control Panel, and am confused, its On like Other Mobile Site That they is a Place where you can add HTML Codes and Build up your Site, i entered my control panel [ FTP MANAGER ] and wanted to start building my site but i was Confused,dont know where to add Codes, a friend told me that i should upload Scprits and build up my site but i dont know how to setup my Own script, Please help if you Understand what i mean ..Thanks!
Re: Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by yamakuza: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2012
It depends on the type of site you want to build. Simple/static vs dynamic sites.

Design your site on your pc and test first.

When you are satisfied, ftp all the files to the www, public_html or htdocs folder on your server.

Launch your browser and then navigate to your site.

Do this with a simple .htm site first before trying with php .
Re: Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by simnstv: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
no offence oh but if you dont know how to write scripts, i guess at this level, you have very little business in the 'control panel'.
Your skills will have to be developed to a level where you at least know how to add 'scripts' to your 'HTML codes'...

Look up some tutorials on google on entry level stuff, develop, develop more...and still more; then you'll look back on this question and smile!
There are tons of scripting languages you can start with and learn through till you get comfortable.

Cheers m8.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion by barackosama(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
Uhm smiley thank you Friends!!

(1) (Reply)

Focus Your Efforts To Make More Money Online... / Domain Registration / Ajisafe Adeoluwa Akintoye Of Protege Solutions Is A Fraud !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.