Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Wise Tortoise - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Wise Tortoise (2372 Views)

Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) / Words Of Wisdom, Proverbs, Sayings Of The Wise Section Here. / The Lion And The Wise Rabbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wise Tortoise by desperatem(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2012
Three tortoise friends: Mick, Andy and Roy, decided to go on a picnic. Mick packed the picnic basket with drinks and sandwiches. The trouble was that the picnic site was ten miles away; so it took them ten days to get there.When they got there Mick unpacked the food and drinks. "Ok Roy give me the bottle opener" "I didn't bring it" says Roy "I thought you packed it" Mick gets worried,He turns to Andy, "Did you bring the bottle opener?" No, Andy didn't bring it too. So they're stucked ten miles away from home without a bottle opener. Mick and Andy begged Roy to go back for it. But he refused as he said they will eat all the sandwiches b4 he comes back.After two hours, and after they have sworn on their tortoise lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, Roy finally agreed to go and get d bottle opener. So Roy sets off down the road at a steady pace, 20 days passed and he wasn't back and Mick and Andy were starving, but they have to keep their promise. Another 5 days and he still wasnt back, but a promise is a promise.Finally, 30days went by and they couldnt take it any longer so they took out a sandwich each, and just as they were about to eat it, Roy pops up from behind a rock and shouts: "I KNEW IT'......I'M NOT GOING! grin
Re: The Wise Tortoise by Nsiluv(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
9ce 1
Re: The Wise Tortoise by mustspin: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . laff wan kill me here o
Re: The Wise Tortoise by realsammie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
cant stop laughin nw..roy must be crazy
Re: The Wise Tortoise by bunmioguns(m): 5:31am On Apr 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wise Tortoise by Ruqaya(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
Copy copy
copy cat
funny
Re: The Wise Tortoise by vb0mb(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ruqaya: Copy copy
copy cat
funny

whether copy or nt d joke is classical.
Re: The Wise Tortoise by realsammie(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ruqaya: Copy copy
copy cat
funny
who b dis one self,u no dey tire, na everytin be copy copy. e bi like say u no get work
Re: The Wise Tortoise by Ruqaya(f): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
realsammie: who b dis one self,u no dey tire, na everytin be copy copy. e bi like say u no get work
yeah, no job naw, just like you.
Bozo
Re: The Wise Tortoise by desperatem(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thanks for the comments
Re: The Wise Tortoise by realsammie(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ruqaya:
yeah, no job naw, just like you.
Bozo
ewu
Re: The Wise Tortoise by Walexz02(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2012
;llaf want kill me o! ;Dlaf want kill me o!

(1) (Reply)

Aboki Wants Me To Buy Wrist Watch / My Encounter With Mukina Osewa / Omg! See A 3yrs Old Girl Growing Big br*asts... Really Weird! See Pic.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.